"AIZAWA!!!"

No One's POV

Y/N puts in some earbuds and turns on some music. She then turns around and starts making the food.

Bakugo looks at Tokoyami, Shouto, and Shouji. He thinks and then gets an idea.

Bakugo scoots over towards the other three boys, an evil smirk on his face, and whispers to them,
"I think I know why you all are sitting down here...near Y/N's makeshift kitchen."

"Why?" Shouto asks, monotone and unamused.

"Y/N appears to only be wearing only a shirt for pajamas. It barely covers her-," Bakugo gets cut off by Shouto's hand covering his mouth.

Tokoyami POV

What?

"Stop. Don't finish the perverted comment. I'm Y/N's brother. I didn't even notice that she was wearing only a shirt and no shorts. It honestly doesn't matter," Todoroki says to Bakugo.

Wait...here...where we're sitting...we would easily be able to see Y/N's underwear if we look in her direction at our current eye level...

I didn't notice...

I look at Bakugo and see him smack away Todoroki's hand.

Shouji POV

...?

I look at Y/N.

You can see her...

I feel my face grow hot.

!!!!

I quickly look down at the plate of taiyaki...)that appears to be kinda like mochi) and try to forget what I saw.

)that appears to be kinda like mochi) and try to forget what I saw

Shouto POV

Why is Shouji's face so red? I can see pink through the mask...hmm...

Tokoyami POV

Is Shouji okay...?

Y/N POV

Done!

I turn off my music and take out my earbuds.

I take the plates of kabobs and set them down on the floor next to the fish buns.

Kabobs: