Break Up...

Y/N POV

I...

"Sis...forget the takeout...I'm going to go fry some chicken," Shouto says, walking towards the door.

I grab the collar of his shirt and pull him back towards me.

"Wait...this might be photoshopped or something..." I mumble, my eyes not leaving the photo.

"What is it?" Ross asks, curiously.

I motion for her to walk over.

She does so and see the photo.

"Who's that?" Ross asks, examining the photo.

"The future fried chicken is Fumikage Tokoyami, Y/N's soon-to-be-ex boyfriend. The frog girl is Tsuyu Asui," Shouto answers Ross' question.

"Oh...I'm...so sorry, Major...*sigh* I'm the one who was ordered to deliver the envelope, but I have no idea who sent it..." Ross sighs, burying her face in her hands.

"It's alright, Ross...who gave you the orders to deliver the envelope in the first place?" I ask in a whisper, my eyes still not leaving the photo.

"Huh...The receptionist. I was going to take your brother to your office and she asked me to take it to you when I took your brother," Ross explains.

"Let's run it through a few tests to see if its photoshopped. We can ask the receptionist after," I whisper, walking over to the master computer.

The master computer I put in my office holds tons of information. It has one main computer screen, and a five other connected to it. So there's six in total.
(A/N: It's similar to this...)

I sit in the chair and get to work

We ran it through ten times...
Every time...
It came out as not being photoshopped.
Every...single...one...
The one taken in Tokoyami's room.
The one taken on the dormitory's steps.
The one taken at a park.
The one taken...

I sigh.

I lay my head down against my crossed arm, on the table.

"Maybe we ask if anyone saw? It looks like one of these was taking in a dormitory type setting," Ross suggests.

"No one else is seen in the background of the picture...we can try when we go back to the dormitory but...*sigh*," I mumble, sighing again.

"Are you sure you don't want fried chicken?" Shouto asks, rubbing my back.

"I don't really like fried chicken...why not a knife?" I ask in a mumble.

"What are you going to do with a knife?" Ross asks.

"I'm gonna chop off that wiggly thing boys have," I reply, sitting up straight.

"Good idea," Shouto pats my head.