What's Christmas?

Y/N POV

I wake up and get ready for the day. We have two days off for resting, after the sports festival. I'm helping out at the café today and I was told to wear something colorful and cute. I only had black, grey, and white clothes, so Natsuki went out and bought me some cute clothes. They aren't something I'd wear normally...but I quite like them.

I look in the mirror and nod

I look in the mirror and nod. I walk downstairs to the café. I am greeted by Sayori, she said that I would be working the register today. I nod and make myself a cup of coffee. I drink it and wait for the café to open. For the first few hours, everything was normal. It is now currently the time when most customers are already eating a small lunch or early dinner. I don't have to continue working the register, Sayori is supposed to take over, but before she was really busy cleaning the place up and making orders for food ingredients. She seemed really tired, despite saying she was fine, so I said she needed to go take a nap and I'll deal with the register. She finally agreed after lots of convincing.

I then spot Kaminari walk through the café door, the bell ringing to signify someone entering. He walked up to the register and I spoke in my normal cheerful café tone,
"Hi! Welcome to Doki Doki Café! What would you like to order?"

"Hmm...I would like...I don't know. This is my first time coming here, what do you think?" Kaminari asks.

"Hmm...I think everything here is pretty good. I suppose it all depends on what you're in the mood for," I reply.

"Hmm...Woah! Wait a minute...Y/N!?!" Kaminari shouts, shocked.

Everyone in the café stops talking and looks at us for a solid minute. They then go back to what they were doing.

"Yeah, it's me. What would you like to order?" I finally reply to Kaminari.

"You're...wearing color..." Kaminari says, confused.

"Yeah, so are you," I reply.

Kaminari regains whatever he calls his composure, and attempts to flirt,
"Did it hurt?"

"Did what hurt?" I ask.

"When you fell from heaven, because you're an angel!" Kaminari finishes.

Two can place this game...

"I dug my way up from hell," I state nonchalantly.

"Umm..." Kaminari looks taken aback.

"I have a better pickup line. Wanna hear it?" I ask.

"Sure," Kaminari replies.

"If you were a vegetable, you'd be a cute-cumber!" I exclaim with a wink and finger guns at Kaminari.

"Wow...hahaha...good one!" Kaminari laughs.

Sayori comes in and says she will take over at the register. She tells me to go talk friend. Kaminari and I walk to and empty table and sit down. We chat for a bit and I explain that I live and work. I also explain that the Doki's are my caretakers. He seems to understand, and we move to a different topic.