Envy, Gluttony, and Bradley Meeting

Y/N POV

I explain to Tokoyami everything I know, which is the information Ling gave me. I know a few things from the experiments...but I'm probably going to hold off on telling him that.

"I see..." Tokoyami, who is currently sitting on my bed, mumbles when I finish talking.

I should probably get changed into my military uniform...

I grab my military uniform and lay it out on the bed.

I then take off my gym uniform.

I then take off the black suit I wore under it.

I then put on my uniform.

When I finish getting dressed, I hear Tokoyami mumble,
"A warning would be much appreciated..."

I look at Tokoyami.

He's covering his bright red face with his hands, peeking through his fingers.

"Umm...Tokoyami..." I start to say.

"W-What?" Tokoyami asks, slowly removing his hands from his face.

"I should get going," I say, pointing finger guns at the door.

Tokoyami nods.

I take out my spare room key and hand it to Tokoyami,
"Here, you might need it later on."

Tokoyami takes the room key.

I plant a quick kiss on his beak and head out the door.

I head to the police headquarters here and make the files. I also make copies of a few other files.

When I finish, I head over to the library and look for Huges.

I spot him.

"Hey, Huges," I greet, quietly.

"Hey," Huges replies.

I set down the files.

We then get to work, trying to piece everything together. Kimblee's file is here also. I think he might play a role in all of this.

After working a few hours, I notice a notification on Huges's phone.

It's a calendar event.

"Huges, what's that event on your phone?" I ask.

"Here, in this city, there are numerous dates set that are treated like another Christmas. In a few days, is one of those dates. It's two days in total each time. Christmas Eve and Christmas Day. The second reason, the first reason was watching you in the Winter Sports Festival, I came here with my wife and daughter, was so we could celebrate it. I'm excited for it," Huges explains.

"Oh...hmm...then you should leave early and get ready ready for it. You said it was in a few days and that's not very long. I can clean up here," I state.

Huges smiles and says,
"You're family and friends type of person...kind of like me."

"Umm...okay?" I mumble, slightly confused.

Huges tells me not to worry about it and we start cleaning up the area of the library we're in. I take the files and information back to the hotel I'm staying at.

I stop by the kitchen and make a tray of food and a few drinks, because I didn't eat anything before and I'm hungry.

I then head to the elevator and go up to my room.

I unlock it and enter.

I close the door behind me.

I walk over to the table beside my bed and set down the tray.