Start of Winter Sports Festival

Lemon Update:
It will hopefully be uploaded later today...I found out I can not write it in public because I get paranoid...but! I can write it at home, alone, and in my room...it's almost down though! So...yeah...sorry...
(A/N: although it's probably going to be a huge disappointment...lemons are awkward...I should practice more on my own time...)

Y/N POV

After taking my shower, I checked the time.

2:31pm

Wow...it's surprisingly way earlier than I originally thought...

I get dressed in my military uniform, because I've grown quite attached to always wearing it for some reason, and clip my hair back on the back of my head. I make sure I have all of my stuff and head down to the lounge area floor.

I exit the elevator and see Kimblee talking to Shouto, Momo, and Shouji.

I immediately pull out my gun and aim at his head.

"Oh, there you are," Kimblee says, seeing me.

He slightly jumps when he see the gun aimed at his.

He quickly regains his posture and says,
"I was given an assignment to be your bodyguard."

"I don't need a bodyguard," I say in a cold tone, my eyes never leaving my target.

"Well, Fuhrer Bradley thinks you do. I'm-," Kimblee's introduction gets cut off by me saying,
"Solf J. Kimblee. I know who you are."

"Oh~?" Kimblee sings. He continues,
"Well, then, if you know who I am. Why are you still pointing a gun at me?"

"Because I know who you are. I know you worked with them. What did you do in the Ishvalan War?" I reply.

Kimblee stares at me.

He looks around the room.

"Well would you look at that. You've made it look like I'm a threat," Kimblee says.

I don't reply.
I keep my eyes on him.
I keep my gun aimed at his head.

Kimblee is sweating as he looks around the room and then again to me.

"I'll be back..." Kimblee states, slowly backing away to the elevator.

I walk forward a step for every step he takes backwards.

My gun still aimed at him.

He finally enters the elevator and goes down.

I don't put the gun away until I hear the elevator open on the first floor.

"Who was that?" Momo asks.

"Solf J. Kimblee," I answer.

"You said that. Who's 'them'?" Midoriya asks.