'Everything will go well...and I'll keep my promise...till my dying breath...'

Touya POV

...Clementine can hold her own...

I look at the others.

...I hope...

"We're are we?" Ojiro mumbles, looking around. He's still sitting on the ground.

I take out the item:

I toss it and the portal back opens

I remember Merlin once saying we could go back to wherever a person is...so...if I go to where Elizabeth is...then I can take her down and demand her tell me where she teleported Clem...

"That's a portal out of here..." Todoroki mumbles, noticing the portal.

"Good. Let's get out of here and get Kirishima back..." Bakugo mumbles, walking to the portal.

And Clementine...well...I'm only doing this to get Clem back...I could less if you never got your friend back...

...Unless Clem's also their friend and she wants to get them back...then I'll help...

Everyone steps through the portal. I go last and close it behind me, putting the item in my pocket.

I spot Elizabeth.

She's walking away from an abandoned building...Wait...that looks like an old prison...

"YOU!!! WHERE THE HELL IS KIRISHIMA!!!!" Bakugo screams at Elizabeth, explosions forming in his palms.

Elizabeth turns around and smirks,
"Oh~? You want to know where your precious is? Well~I'm not telling. The only thing you should know is that he's with everyone else in Class 1-A."

"Does that include Clementine?" I ask, glaring at her.

"Hm~? What~? You actually care for the useless brat~? Of course she's there, too~! She's locked up in the cell that's the most difficult to get to! It's impossible! No one will ever be able to get there because of the spells! That useless brat will die cold and in the dark! It's her fate!"
Elizabeth laughs.

That's it.

I slam her into the building, the wall cracking. I hold her against the wall, my hand wrapped around her throat, and lean into her face. I glare at her and threaten,
"If you call Clem useless one more time. If you belittle her one more time. If you don't tell me where the hell she is right now...You're dead."

Elizabeth has a look of utter horror. She's terrified.

She then tries to smirk and manages to say,
"Good luck with that. I'm not entirely human...so I'm much more difficult to kill...Not to mention the philosopher's stone!"

I hold her out away from the wall and slam her back into it,
"A philosopher's stone's main ingredient is human souls, they can be used up. It's not difficult to destroy if you continuously burn it to a crisp. Also...the whole 'not being human' thing, that's won't work. You're easy to kill. I know the anatomy of every species there is thanks to Clem."