"You're our hero"

Y/N POV

I feel someone poke my shoulder.

I open one eye and see that it was Scar.

"We've arrived?" I ask, yawning and stretching.

"Yes. Let's go," Scar answers, nodding.

We get off of the train and then get a map. I get hot in my cloak, so I turn it around so the white is outside inside of inside the cloak. We check where we are and how far away the Ishvalans are. We start walking while I explain.

"So we will walk on that path...which ends at the end of a small town, that takes a little over two hours...then we keep walking after the path ends and we should arrive. That will take about two hours also. So the total time to get there is 4-5 hours," I explain to Scar.

Scar nods in acknowledgment.

We walk to the small town, although it's more of a rest stop, I wouldn't really call it a town, in silence. It had gotten super late....Well...it's actually really early, it's like five in the morning. It was dark when we got off the train, I was just too busy to really notice, though.

I spot a small café type place the town has and ask Scar if he wants to spot for a moment to eat.

He nods and we enter the café.

We find a table. I get Scar and I a coffee each and a mini pie each.

"Thank you. I will pay you back for this also," Scar says as I set down the food.

"You really don't have to. There's no need," I reply, sitting down in the chair across from him.

"I will still try to. I'm curious, what do you do for a living?" Scar asks.

"Hm? I'm a student at U.A, although they are still rebuilding the school so I have loads of time off. I'm in the Hero course, by the way. I just got my provisional license. I also just recently joined the military after All for One escaped prison. I also run a café. So...that's basically all I do...hmm...yeah, that's it," I explain.

"You do a lot. The way I got my money is by taking whatever is in the pockets of the police or pro-hero I've killed and selling it..." Scar quietly admits, looking down at his food in shame.

"Well...I could help get you a stable job. Hmm...let me think...oh! You could work at the café," I suggest.

"I will try," Scar nods.

"Okay, here's the business card," I hand Scar the extra business card I have for the Doki Doki Café. I continue,
"You can start work whenever you'd like."

"Thank you...Y/N," Scar thanks me.

"No problem," I reply, giving Scar a small smile.

"So...you're training to be a hero?" Scar asks for conformation.