Before 2nd Event

Y/N POV

"What do you need me to do, Merlin?" I ask, walking beside Merlin.

"Well...I think the school is underestimating hypothermia. So, I brought a mini workshop. You can use it also...Incase your automail breaks," Merlin explains.

She stops walking when we reach a door. There's a sign that reads:
Merlin's Temporary Workshop

"We're here," Merlin states, opening the door.

We enter.

"I need you help to make a few potions to stop the hypothermia," Merlin says, looking at me

I nod and we get to work.

I occasionally will check the screen, (tv) that's broadcasting the winter sports festival, to see how everyone is doing.

I don't see...Tokoyami...hmm...also...where's Pony, Itsuka, Tetsutetsu, Monoma- oh there's Monoma! It looks like he copied some a water quirk...Still...where's everyone else...hmm...

I look away from the screen and get back to work.

I finish.

Awesome! A medical potion

Awesome! A medical potion...this should get rid of colds...
hypothermia...etc...

"Merlin, I'm going to take this to Recovery Girl's temporary office. Okay?" I say to Merlin.

"Alright. Good luck out there," Merlin says, getting me a small smile, and getting back to work.

I exit the room.

I drop the potion off in Recovery Girl's temporary office and head back to my seat.

I sit down in between Momo and Shouto.

I then see all of our other classmates.

Oh...there's Tokoyami...glad to see he passed..

"Hey guys! Glad to see you all passed!" I greet.