~Me and My Girls (Pt. 1)~

...............
~ You gotta spend some time love, you gotta spend some time with me
And I know that you'll find love, I will possess your heart ~
...............
(Heather POV)

"Unngh!" I sat up, my eyes were still half closed as they wandered about the room. This looks like my room, but I don't know. The dream was still fresh in my mind.

"Mama..."Hopea decided right then to make a little squeak. She made grabby hands and pulled herself toward me as if needing my touch. I gasped as her gentle reach filled my body with a rush of tingly sparkles.

"Mama..." She whispered again and lay silent. I pulled her close and let her lie across me. Her hands opening and closing gently on my chest. I lay like that for some time, just enjoying the feeling of her body on mine. Her warmth was nice and comforting.

Suddenly feeling the urge to relieve myself, I pouted and tried to stealthily get up and go. She pulled me closer, but I shook my head and got out of bed. I left my little kitten on her own because I really needed to go. As my warmth left her body, Hopea whimpered, but lay still. Her small hand grasping my pillow.

Once done relieving myself, I stretched and yawned, yearning for a smoke. Smiling bitterly, I should never have started, and I have no idea why I began in the first place. For one, it wasn't out of the coolness factor, or even the edginess.

Why did I start smoking, anyway?

I chuckled as I went out into the living room where Cheyanne was sleeping. So lady like. She was sprawled out on the couch, with one leg resting over the back, an arm and her head partially dangling off the other side. I also couldn't help but notice the drool that was forming on her lips as she snored without a care in the world.

Walking past her and into the kitchen, I grabbed a cigarette from the pack and my zippo.

I stepped outside and sat in the short grass, sighing as I lit up my smoke, eagerly taking a drag and leaning back in the grass. As my eyes went to the sky they met with the pearly white orb surrounded by sparkles. Such a beautiful full moon.

My mind immediately wandered back to that moonlight grove and a very adult looking Hopea. She was a beautiful looking fairy, but she didn't have a cat's ears or a tail. Just the big butterfly wings that looked delicate, but still strong enough to carry her.

As I lay there the sights, smells, and sounds of everything around me overloaded my senses in a way that I had not noticed before. It was like everything was fresh and new.

With an arm tucked under my head, I relaxed under the soft moonlight. It was so peaceful at four in the morning that I didn't want it to end. Stretching my body as I finished my smoke, I got more comfortable. My eyes slowly closing...

...............

The next time I woke up, I felt a pressure in my body. Opening my eyes and looking up, the first thing I saw was a cobalt sky above me with little wisps of cotton floating across it. The sun was also nearly above me. I frowned. How long was I out?

I tried to sit up, but found I couldn't. Looking down in confusion, I blinked. "Huh? Huh? Huuuuh!?"

Both Hopea and Cheyanne were snuggling up to me and still sleeping. One on each side of me and holding me in their arms. What? When? How?

"Um, you guys?"

"Mmh," Cheyanne nuzzled against my shoulder and opened her eyes. "Good morning."

Hopea stayed asleep, blissfully unaware of us. Cheyanne giggled and stroked her cheek, "Such a cute little one."

I looked at Hopea and nodded in agreement. "Yeah, she is adorable, but what are you two doing out here?"