"I use the light system," Frank said. "Red light if you want me to stop, yellow light if you want me to slow down or take a little break and green light means you're okay."

I nodded, giggling excitedly. Frank seemed a lot more serious than me as he dimmed the lights, locking the door.

"Strip," he ordered.

I looked at him for a moment and he put his hands on his hips.

"C-completely?" I asked.

Frank nodded and I stripped naked.

"Do I just leave the clothes here?" I asked.

"Yeah, that's fine," he said. "Just relax, Gee."

Frank walked around me and squeezed my shoulders, gently massaging them. His hands moved down my arms, holding onto my hips. He pulled me back against him and I felt the bulge in his pants, his hot breath over my skin.

"You're so pretty," he mumbled, leaving soft kisses on my neck.

I giggled softly, feeling his hands run over my body.

"On the bed," he ordered.

I crawled onto the bed, looking at him curiously. He opened a drawer and I saw him walk over with a pink silk ribbon.

"Hands above your head," he said.

I smiled, putting my hands above my head. I was so excited, I couldn't wait to start. Frank tied my heads above my head to the frame of the bed. I giggled happily as I looked up at him. He left my side again and I watched him take off his blazer, putting it onto the back of the couch. He turned his back to me, opening a different drawer. I tried my best to try and see what he was doing and I think he could tell.

"Stop moving," he ordered.

I whimpered as I laid still on the bed, looking up at the ceiling. He came back and put a soft blindfold over my eyes. I bit my lip, trying to listen for him. I felt his mouth on my skin suddenly, kissing softly along my shoulder. His tongue flicked over my nipple and  I gasped from the sudden sensation.

He kissed down my stomach and I whined  as he got closer and closer to my princess parts where I wanted him most. Frank bit down softly on my inner thigh and I whimpered. Oh, it felt so good, I wanted so much more. At the same time I loved every single thing he did and every little caress on my skin.

"Daddy, I thought you were gonna be a little bit rougher," I said.

"You want me to be rougher?" Frank asked. "Are you giving me orders?"

"N-no, Daddy," I denied.

"Good," he said.

He moved off the bed and I frowned.

"Spread your legs," he ordered.

I spread my legs and felt a sudden sharp bite on my inner thigh. I cried out, my legs squeezing together.

"Keep them open," Frank said.

I whimpered, spreading my legs again. I felt the sudden sharp pain again and gasped.

"Daddy, wh-what toy is that?" I asked.

"This is the whip," he said. "Do you like it?"

I nodded my head, biting my lip as I waited for the next strike. When it came again, I moaned, tugging on my restraints. Frank swung it down a few more times before I heard him put it away. I panted heavily, my legs shaking.

"What light are you, princess?" Frank asked.

"Green," I said.

"Good boy," he said.

Frank kissed my forehead and I smiled softly. I heard the nightstand open and the bottle of lube open. His fingers pressed against my entrance, two slipping in slowly. He pressed his lips against mine and I kissed him back desperately. Frank moved his fingers in and out and I moaned. He kissed my neck, biting softly as I whined.

"Daddy, I want more," I begged.

"What did I tell you about giving orders?" Frank asked, pulling his hand away.

"I-I'm sorry, Daddy," I apologized.

I felt a sharp smack to my inner thigh and I gasped. I could hear  Frank undoing his belt before I heard more shuffling. Frank pushed into me slowly and I moaned. He paused halfway before slamming in the rest of the way. I cried out, pulling on the restraints. It hurt but not as much as the last time. It hurt a bit but it also felt so good, even the pain felt a little good.

Frank pounded into me roughly as I gasped, trying to catch my breath. That burning pleasure was building up inside of me, adrenaline running through my veins. I moaned loudly, rutting my hips up. He kept hitting my prostate, pushing me closer and closer to the edge.

"Daddy, oh Daddy," I moaned.

"You don't come until I say you can, understand?" Frank asked.

"Y-yes, Daddy," I said.

I tilted my head back, letting out loud moans. Frank held my hips, moving even faster. His hand wrapped around my throat suddenly and that only added to that burning ache of pleasure that needed release.

"Fuck, baby, you're so good for Daddy," Frank muttered. "I love your pretty little ass so much."

I squeaked softly, my legs shaking as I tried my hardest not to come. Oh, I couldn't hold it any longer. I needed release.

"P-Please," I choked out.

"I love hearing you beg," Frank mumbled.

He let go of my throat, letting me catch my breath as he thrust in even harder.

"Come for me," he said.

Frank's hand wrapped around my throat again and I gasped. I came, my hips jerking as I cried out as best I could. Frank let go, groaning quietly. He came inside me, thrusting shallowly a few times before he pulled out.

I whimpered, catching my breath. He took off my blindfold and I blinked a couple times as I looked up at him. He untied my hands and wrapped his arms around me.

"You okay, baby boy?" He asked.

I nodded and he kissed my forehead. Frank carried me through a door, which I saw was a walk-in closet. It was filled with sexy clothes including lingerie and roleplay outfits. There was another door inside the closet that Frank lead me through and I saw it was a bathroom with black marble floors and a big white bathtub.

Frank filled up the tub and I looked around. There was a huge shower with matching black marble. Against the wall was a huge floor to ceiling mirror. In the reflection I could see my messy black hair and flushed, sweaty skin.

"Come here," Frank said softly.

He helped me into the tub and sat beside me.

"You sure you're okay?" Frank asked a little nervously.

"Yeah, I liked it a lot, Daddy," I said.

"Good, Daddy's proud of you," he said, kissing the top of my head.

I smiled happily, holding his hand.

"I'll get you some ointment for your thighs later," he said.

I nodded, leaning back against his chest. His hand gently ran over my tail and I hummed happily.

"It's almost my birthday, Daddy, I'm gonna be eighteen, a full adult," I said. "Not a big neko yet, I'll still be only a kitten. I get to be a kitten until I'm twenty-one!"

"When's your birthday?" He asked.

"April ninth," I said proudly.

"Alright, maybe I'll make you a special dinner that night," he said.

I nodded happily, cuddling with him in the bathtub as we both relaxed.