Subject 2364P or Hunting Spider

Start from the beginning

"B-but I don't want to go back, don't make me go back!" I nearly yell while trying to get out of the blue-eyed boys.

"You're not going back, you won't ever have to go back if you don't want to," The black-eyed boy says helping to hold my other side.

"What's your name?" The blue-eyed boy asks and I think.

One, these people saved me, but two, they could be scheming to....do something.

"Subject 2364P or Hunting Spider," I say and the two boys raise their eyebrows.

"We need a new name for you as you can't be a subject and I think the Athena kids wouldn't be too happy with Hunting Spider," Blue-eyed boy says and I frown.

"But I don't have any other name," I say confused.

"Well, there's a P in your subject number. There was also a demigod named Peter Parker who, although wasn't widely remembered, was a great demigod," The black-eyed boy says.

"Really?" The blue-eyed boy asks and the black-eyed boy nods.

"Yes, I talked with him down in Eslym when looking for Bianca," The black-eyed boy says.

"Peter Parker? That sounds nice," I say mulling it over in my head.

"Well, lets get you some new clothes, some ambrosia, nectar, and get you settled in the Hermes cabin and I'll take you around camp and tell you what's going on," The black-eyed boy says while still supporting me.

"Ambrosia? Nectar? Camp half-blood? What is going on?" I ask completely overwhelmed.

"I see you have no clue what we are talking about," Blue-eyed boy says.

"Have you ever been attacked by a monster?" The black-eyed boy questions and I think.

"Are those snake ladies monsters? The ones with instead of legs they have snake tails?" I ask and the two boys nod.

"I guess I have. I just thought they were other genetically modified humans," I say more to myself than them.

"What do you mean by 'genetically modified'?" The boys ask at the same time.

"The place I was at, they changed my DNA. Half of my DNA is now spider DNA," I say and the two boys raise their eyebrows.

"See," I say while shrugging my shoulders and the four extra arms come out of my back.

"Oh gods," The two boys echo each other.

"I also have multiple other abilities like wall-crawling, enhanced strength, speed, reflexes, durability, stamina, healing and agility, as well as an early warning system built into my brain to warn me of dangers," I say and the boys stare at me confused.

"I don't know of any gods or goddesses that would give you those powers," The black-eyed boy asks and then steps back when his face is lit by a silvery orangish glow.

"Well, I think we know what's going on with you," The blue-eyed boy says with a little smirk when I look at him confused.

"What?" I ask confused.

"You seem to be a Legacy of Athena and Hephestus," The black-eyed boy says.

"Ok, I would like everything to be explained, now," I order completely overwhelmed.

"Alright, no need to panic. Just take a few deep breaths," The boy with black eyes and I glare at him.

"Don't tell me to calm down! Don't you dare try to tell me what to do! You kidnapped me and took me here, I don't even know where the hell here is! I don't know who you are, I don't even know who I am. Until right now, I didn't know what being outside felt like. So what's going to happen is you are going to tell me where we are, what this place is, and what is going on," I say and by the end I am nearly out of breath.

"We are on Long Island Sound in New York in the United States, this is a camp for half-bloods, and you have been taken here for your own safety," The boy with blue eyes says.

"We really do need to get you to the infirmary," The boy with black eyes says as I start swaying dangerously.

"Fine," I say and my knees promptly buckle prompting both of the boys to catch me.

The two boys carry me across a grass field to the blue house and up the porch steps. The blue-eyed boy opens the door while the black-eyed boy still holds me up. I am lead inside and down the hall a bit and into what looks like a living room.

The only reason I know what grass is or what anything else in the world is because I was taught so I know how to carry out the missions I was sent on.

"Eat and drink this," The blue-eyed boy says handing me a square of what looks like an American lemon bar and a glass of some kind of a golden liquid with a straw in it. 

I obediently eat the bar and drink half of the glass of liquid. It tastes sweet, like that tiny piece of chocolate one of my old trainers gave me when I was seven as a reward for knocking out a man who was four times my size in one punch.

"Are you alright?" Blue-eyed boy asks and I nod.

"Of course, sir. I am very sorry about my rudeness of not addressing you properly before and will accept any punishment you see fit," I say once I feel myself start healing and my senses coming back to me.

"I am not going to punish you and call me Percy, I am not, and will never me a sir," The blue-eyed boy says and I shift around not feeling comfortable with this at all.

"And my name is Nico," The boy in all black says and sits down along with Percy across from me.

"As we told you before, this is a camp half-blood. To put it simply, the greek and roman gods really exist along with a bunch of other gods," Nico says and I blink.

"That's new," I say while blinking.

"And you're ok with this?" Percy asks and I shrug.

"Why not? So far it's better than Hydra," I say and the two boys look at me oddly.

"Alright then. We will have to sort some things out but you healing, and getting settled in for a while. How about you take a nap on the coauch while I go settle things?" The blue-eyed boys says and I shrug.

"Fine, but I want more details when I wake up," I say and set my senses for the smallest bits of danger around me and only then do I drift off to sleep.