Hibernation (completed)

I was freeznig and board. The classroom was boiling for everyone else as they had long sleeves on with the sleeves rolled up but I was freezing in a long sleeve under my thickest sweater. Ned kept looking at me in worry every now and then and passed me his sweatshirt as I started shivering.

"Mr. Parker please answer my question," The teacher asks and I stare at her blankly.

"Cold," Is my simple and wrong answer.

"I'm sorry but it's 26754. Are you feeling ok Mr. Parker? I've seen you do more complicated math before while half asleep," The teacher questions and I shrug.

"I-I'm fine," I say my teeth chattering.

"Maybe you should go home, you look a bit pale," The teacher says and I shake my head.

"I'm fine, just cold," I say and force a smile.

The teacher looks at me unbelieving but she can't really do anything so she continues teaching. I look out the window and see the snowing and smile to myself and watch it.

"Peter?" Ned questions and I look at him startled.

"What?" I question tottally confused.

"Class is over. Are you really ok?" He questions and I nod absently.

"Lets go then," I say and move to stand but I tilt to the side and everything goes black.

******3rd person******

Ned looked down at Peters unconcus body and begain freaking out.

"Peter! Peter wake up!" He yelled shaking his best friend.

"Mr. Leeds?" The teacher says worriedly coming back into the room because of the shouting.

"Peter just collapsed!" Ned yells at the top of his voice and Peter would have winced if he was awake.

"I'll call nine one one," The teacher says but Ned just shakes his head.

"There's someone better," Ned says and gets his phone out and calls the only person he can think of.

"Hello, this is Tony Stark. How can I help you?" Tony says on the other line and Ned sighs in relief that he picked up.

"Mr. Stark, Peter just collapsed in class and we can't wake him up. Please help," Bed says begging.

"I'm on my way right now. Tell me what happened," Tony demanded and Ned starts telling him everything.

Ned knee that Tony was just trying to distract him so he doesn't pass out from panic in the back of his mind but let's himself be distracted.

The teacher just watches Ned, frozen. She has no clue what was going on but Ned seemed to have everything under control.

"I'm almost there," Tony says through the phone and not two seconds later the wall is blown apart and Ironman steps through fully suited up.

Tony doesn't say a word and only matches across the room and picks up Peter and flys off, leaving the teacher to worry about the wall and Ned worrying about his best friend.

**************

Peters POV

The steady beeping of a heart monitor wakes me up. I slowly open my eyes and close them giving them time to adjust to the soft gold light around me.

I slowly sit up in pain and groan. It felt as if I Haden's moved in weeks. I rub my eyes with my hand and feel s tugging while doing so. I look down at my arm and see a clear tube going into my arm.

I follow the tube intel I see a IV bag hanging on a pole along with a heart monitor next to it. I slowly look around the room I am taking it in for the first time. I was in s hospital like bed with the IV's and heart monitor. There was cream colored walls with a painting or two around along with a bunch of chairs and couches around the room all seeming to face the bed I was in.

I look over as I hear a door open and the whole of the Avengers come pouring in with Mr. Stark leading the charge.

"Your awake, thank god," Mr. Stark says in a rush and launches himself at me while wrapping him arms around me.

"Wow wow wow! No need to crush the life out of me!" I yelp as the rest of the Avengers join him in hugging me.

"Don't you ever do that again!" Wanda scolds while pointing a finger in my face.

"Do what? And why are you all acting as I nearly died?" I question and jump a bit so the bed is leaned up so I was leaning back on it but sitting up.

"Because we thought you may have!" Clint says and I frown.

"What is the last thing you remember Peter?" Bruce questions and I think.

"Ned giving be his sweater because I was cold," I say and breathe a sigh of relief as everyone backs away from me a bit.

"Well, you inherited more then just your powers. From now on you will go into hibernation. As long as you stay warm you'll be fine," Bruce says and I smile.

"So I'm fine to go build a snowman as long as I don't get to cold?" I ask and Bruce nods hesitantly.

"Then let's go!" I yell and try to jump out of bed but the wires stop me and I fall to the floor.

"What are we going to do with you kid?" Mr. Stark asks and I grin.

"Get me unhooked and go outside to play with me?" I question and all of the Avengers smile at me.

And just that is done. I end up under five layers of clothes and a grin on my face as we head to Central Park. That day, quite a few pictures of the Avengers ended up in social media with the Avengers trying ice skate and an all out snowball war.

It was a good day for everyone and no one passed out from the cold.