Grounded

Here's a chapter on time.

I really didn't mean to do it. I really didn't. Ok so maybe I meant to do it a bit but how couldn't I? I mean they were real lightsabers and they worked! So maybe I shouldn't have cut the coffee making in half at seven in the morning right before Mr. Stark came to get his coffee but can you blame me? It was so fun watching the coffee explode everywhere as I sliced the pot!

Now you know what happened you know why I am staring down at a list in my hand.

Congratulations!

You destroyed my coffee pot and are now grounded! To get ungrounded you must earn a thousand points and find a coffee maker.

Fix Dumb-E = 100 points

Find best coffee maker = 0 points

Do a load of laundry including suits = 100 points

Start making Aunt Nat's WidowBites = 100 points

Clean kitchen = 10 points

Tell Uncle Nick we need a new jet = 300 points

Get Ramsey to give us cooking lessons = 75 points

Mop kitchen floor = 50 points

Do all dishes from last night = 100 points

Get the living room picked up including all M&M's = 200 Points

Organize my lab = 100 points

Clean your room! = 25 points

Grab yourself a new release StarkPhone = 25 points

Grab yourself a computer (you need one not made out of dumpster diving crap even if I am proud of you making your own) = 25 points

Make dinner for us = 50 points

The list was exactly what he had been asking me to do and I shake my head. I look down at the list again and go find a pencil and head to the lab even if there was probably a pencil down there.

When I get there I find dumb-E and find that he just needed a bolt or two tightened in his claw and I was done with the first task and I cross it off and move on and look down on the list. I see that the lab needs to be organized and I sigh, Mr. Stark always leaves tools lying around and somehow always finds them when he needs them (with the help of FRIDAY).

I walk around and collect all tools and junk on a large cart that is here for this very reason and I start sorting things out after I clean up a lot more spills including coffee. I finish and cross fixing dumb-E and organizing the lab off my list.

Since I am already surrounded by computers I just decide that it also would be a fine time to find a coffee maker. One simple google search reveals I need a Nespresso and I ask FRIDAY to send it to Mr. Stark to see if he wanted it.

***************

Since I am on this floor anyway I walk through the door that leads to my half of the lab and start on Aunt Nats WidowBites. The funny thing about Mr. Stark and I is that Mr. Stark's lab is a total mess and his room is spotless while my lab is spotless and my room looks as if a tornado just went off in it.

I grab the 3-D printer and smashed together computer and sit down at one of my many desks. I start sketching the bites and then put it off to the side, Mr. Starks told me to start them. I leave them on my desk and head to the elevator set on my next task.