Field Trip to the Compound (Part Two) (Completed)

A lot of people have been asking me to do the second part of this so here it is, sorry it took so long!

Previously on Field Trip to the Compound: We get into the elevator and go up to the training floor. I could already feel the sinking feeling in my stomach. When the elevator stops we all get out and walk into the main training room to see none other than Aunt Nat and Dad, otherwise known as black widow and the winter soldiers standing on the mat's waiting for the class and waiting to embarrass the shit out of me.

I decide to leave my class behind and run up to dad and give him a hug. If you haven't seen your dad in over two weeks you would have done the same.

"Hold on squirt! I'm not dying!" Dad yells hugging me.

"You could have been," I say pulling back.

"What is going on here?" Mr. Lynold asks and I flush turning to look at the class.

"Uh," I stumble but Aunt Nat steps in to help.

"We train him all the time because he's Tony's assistant," She says and I sigh in relief.

"Why on earth would you train him? He's just puny Parker," Flash yells and I wince.

"One we train him because he could be targeted for being close to Tony and two, who are you?" Dad questions in his low 'I will murder you if you don't give me the right answer' voice and even with being his son shivers go up my spine.

"I'm Flash Thompson, stare football player," Flash says puffing out his chest and I have to try not to laugh.

"Ah, so you're the one bullying Peter," Aunt Nat says and if you don't know her like I do you wouldn't notice the sharp edge to her voice.

"Not exactly," Flash says trying to cover for himself.

"I think we need to get on with this portion of the tour," James says stepping in and trying to defuse the situation.

"I think James is right," I say and Dad backs off for a bit.

"Peter go to the other side of the gym and do what you normally do," Dad orders and I nod and walk away from my class as Dad and Aunt Nat start teaching them the basics to fighting.

I walk to the panel and engage the glass wall so anything that I didn't take care of didn't hurt the other students. I start up on a trining sequence I had been doing yesterday and didn't get to finish.

The exercise starts up and I can't think of anything other than dodging the bullets, knives, and disabling the attackers that were just robots. I pause the training for a second and take off my shirt as it was drenched with sweat and start it back, oblivious to the stares and whispers of my class behind me.

"Peter!" Aunt Nat yells and the training stops as I turn to look and am met with stares from my class.

"What?" I question reaching for my shirt.

"When did you get a tattoo, Parker?" Flash questions and I look at him.