Subject 2364P or Hunting Spider

Hey, Y'all! So we are doing a kind of twist with this chapter/s. Peter is going to grow up in Hydra and doesn't know the Avengers. Instead of the Avengers rescuing him, Percy Jackson does along with Nico. The Percy Jackson part is set after the giant war and before trails of Apollo since I haven't exactly read those.

Sorry this is a day late.

I don't know how long I've been in here. I don't even remember my real name at this point. All I know is that I am Subject 2364P or Hunting Spider. I don't remember what the sun feels like or what grass feels like. I can't remember anything other than feeling the cold concrete and metal walls. I can't remember how anything but shackles feel on my wrists.

I've been tested on a trained so much, I've been made into a soldier that I don't even know what my personality once was like. I only know to be emotionless and if I ever feel even a spark of emotion to never show it.

The trainers and scientists say that I am the future of Hydra, that I will bring an end to the world. 

All I know is that I want this to end. I don't want to be here anymore. 

Everything was going as it normally does, wake up, tests, training, tests, meal, more training. I am being transported through the dank halls as I am on my way to more tests. I had been shot five times and stabbed twice during training and the doctor wants to do more tests about how I heal.

It was normal, there was nothing that would tell a different story than every other day. Until there were two boys or young men, standing in front of us in the middle of the hallway.

They both had black hair and were around the same height. One of them had ocean blue eyes, wearing an orange t-shirt with camp half-blood on it along with a pegasus. The other had black eyes and was wearing a black shirt under an aviator jacket with black skinny jeans.

"What are you doing?" The blue-eyed one asks looking at me in my chains and the man on either side of me.

The men don't respond and attempt to shoot the two young men. I was weak but I know these people shouldn't die, no matter if I know nothing about them. I shove the man to my right over and deliver a sharp kick to the head. When I turn around, the man to the left of me is already on the ground with his eyes closed and the blue-eyed boy standing over him with a glowing sword in his hand.

"You need to get out of here," I say and my voice is scratchy from not talking in so long.

"Ok, let's get you out of here," The boy with black eyes says and grabs both mine and the blue-eyed boys arms.

I feel blackness swallow me and it feels as if my body is being turned inside out. I nearly scream in fear but clamp my mouth shut. Just as I am thinking I am dying, the darkness recedes and I am left standing while panting. 

I am standing under a large tree with some kind of field with a sweet smell coming from it to my left and a giant blue house to my right across a small grass field. I am planted in something soft and warm and look down to see grass tickling my bare and bloody feet.

"W-what just happened?" I stutter and then flinch, expecting a hit for my weakness.

"Sorry for not warning you. Anyway, welcome to camp half-blood," The black-eyed boy says but I don't really listen as I am kneeling down and feeling the grass and the trunk of the tree. 

"This is real grass," I say running my hands through it.

"Are you ok?" Blue eyed boy asks and I nod dumbly.

"I'm outside," I say looking around while nearly being blinded by the sun.

"Yes? Look, I don't exactly know what was going on where we found you but how about you tell us your name and how about we get you some medical help?" The blue-eyed boy says and carefully helps me stand up as I was a bit dazed.