His past (14)

Louis' POV

"Zayn!" I shout. The doctors said that Niall is in a coma. If Zayn really does love Niall, he'll want to know.

I walk into the bathroom, where he said he'd be, and see blood all over the floor.

"Zayn!" Fuck! We already have to worry about Niall, I don't want to have to worry about Zayn as well.

I jog to the stall, and see Zayn passed out on the ground. Panicked, I pick Zayn up bridal style, and carry him over to the ER.

"Zayn started cutting again, by the looks of it, it's pretty deep." I say to Liam and Harry.

"No! I can't believe we're going through this again." Harry's eyes start to water, and I know that he's on the verge of tears.

"It must have been Niall in the hospital again triggering it." No shit Liam.

~Flashback~

"It's all my fault!" Zayn sobs into my shirt. Zayn drank so much, just trying to forget everything, and got pissed drunk.

"No it's not Zayn. Nothing's your fault, I promise." I throw an arm around him, trying to comfort him as best as I can.

"Yes it is. I love him! And I put him in there! It's all my fault." He starts sobbing even louder.

He loves Niall.

"What are we going to tell the fans?" Liam asks nervously.

Two out of five are in the bloody hospital for Christ sake! What are we supposed to tell them?

Oh you know. Zayn confessed that he loved Niall, Niall got upset, hung himself. Now he's in the hospital with a coma, Zayn cut too deep because he put the one he loves in the hospital.

Yeah, that wouldn't cause any drama at all.

"I don't think Zayn will be in the hospital as Niall, and unfortunately, they don't care as much about Niall as they do for Zayn." Sadly, it's true.

"Why the hell do you guys all of a sudden care about Niall?!?" Liam shouts frantically waving his arms around.

"Because he's our band mate! It's because we're jealous of him, he can be openly gay, while Louis and I can't be together!" Harry shouts at Liam attracting attention to us.

"I. I didn't know, I'm sorry."