"Niall!!!" (28)

After the meeting we all run and head out to the van cheering and laughing. All so happy that we can be open with our relationships.

"So. How shall we go an celebrate?" Asks Louis. I smirk at Liam and he looks back at me confused.

"I say we head to a gay bar. Li still needs a man." Liam flushes red and I wink at him. The four of us nod in agreement while Liam sits in the back protesting.

We decided that it was best that we go home and change first. Also because Liam stinks, very badly which he so eagerly protested against saying that he smelt like roses. Maybe if they were dying, then ok.

The moment we get to the flat, we shove Liam to the bathroom for a shower. Cause damn, we are not letting him go out smelling like a dying skunk stuffed with garlic. Yes, he smelt that bad.

The rest of us head to our rooms to get ready. I quickly take a shower because I may be starting to smell a bit too.

After my shower I head to my room with a towel around my waist and start to whip out random outfits.

Finally I settle on a tight dark green shirt, black skinny jeans with rips in the knees, black converse and a studded SnapBack.

I put on some cologne wanting to smell nice for Zayn. When I walk out of my I head to the bathroom to put some piercings in.

I put in my snake bits, tongue piercing, nose ring, eyebrow stud and my stretchers that are 3/4". Trust me, it's not fun when you have to go through airport security. The only thing left that I do is put on some eyeliner.

I can still hear Liam in the shower across the hall and a smirk comes across my face. You see, we have the same plumbing throughout the house so when you flush one of the toilets cold water instantly comes from the showers.

I push down on the lever and flush the toilet sending freezing cold water to the shower. Liam shouts my name and Istart to laugh. One of the boys walk in on me laughing and I find out that I'm screwed. Liam walked in on me. He was fully clothed, hair dry, and clean.

"Niall, you meant for me to be in the shower didn't you?" I slowly nod my head scared to find out who'll be in the shower now. Before Liam can tell me I'm already running down to the kitchen to see who's in there.

Zayn and Harry are in the kitchen, which means Louis was in the shower. Out of everyone, it had to be Louis, it just fucking had to be Louis.

Liam comes running down the stairs shouting for me to hid. I scurry around the kitchen to try and find a place to hid. The only place I can think of is the cupboard where we keep the cereal.

As soon as I get in the cupboard Zayn closes it and runs back to the table. I can hear Louis shouting asking where I am. I can hear his footsteps leave the kitchen, but then shortly come back.

My stomach growls telling me that I'm hungry. I can't get out yet, so instead I grab a box and start eating. Funny how I grabbed a box of lucky charms. Leprechaun eating lucky charms, funny right.

The next thing I knew, my lucky charms were thrown in someone's face and two people were screaming. One was me, there was Louis, he found my hiding spot.

"What the hell Niall?!" He screamed. "What the fuck are you doing in the cupboard?" I start to crawl out but my bum gets stuck.

"Hiding from you, and now my arse is damn well stuck!" Louis grabs my hands and starts to pull me out, well tries to. Doesn't exactly work well.

When he finally pulls me out, my fat ass flops down on top of Louis. Making him into a flat pancake.

Everyone bursts out laughing and I can tell that Louis is nearly dying underneath me. Partly from my weight, and then the other the fact that he's laughing too hard and can't breath.

"Come one guys. Lets get to the bar before anyone else gets flattened." Zayn says. Louis and I get up and we head to the van.

I swear I didn't mean to check out Zayn's ass, it just happened because they look damn fine in those jeans. But it's ok if I do, because he's my boyfriend, which means I can tap his bum, which is what I do.