Y

Sasha's P.O.V

 Shelby and I had finished the S Club 7 CD, so we began chasing each other to Crazy Frog. And it was quite fun actually. After a while, there was a bright flash of light, and we were in Shelby's elemental area. A girl stood next to her. Her eyes were gone, and a black something was smudged all over her face and continued to spill from her eyes. I began breathing heavily. "Sasha, this is my... other side," Shelby said. "My dark side."

"Nice to talk to you like this," Shelby's other side smiled.

"I-I..." I was lost for words as I moved back slightly.

"Please, don't be scared, I don't plan on harming you any time soon."

"Y-you... I... how?"

"Are you really that dumb?"

"They call me stupid for a reason you dimwit- I mean yeah I am."

"Hm."

"Why am I meeting you?"

"You have a great power. Shapeshifting. So much you can do with it. And yet, you only use it for little things, like if something's too heavy or you want to entertain someone or something like that. But Shelby and I could really use someone like you."

"For what? If you wanna use me for evil, it's not happening."

"Oh but it is," Shelby smirked as she stepped forward.

"Shelby... don't listen to her. Don't be like this..."

"What do you mean?"

"You aren't a bad person." I pushed past her dark side and grabbed her hands. "You can't let her make you someone you're not."

"She isn't. Being the good guy is boring. But being the bad guy... it's so much better. Doesn't it upset you when they call you stupid, crazy, annoying... all because you were being yourself?"

"I..." I stopped and thought. "I guess..."

"Then join us," Shelby's dark side came up, resting her hands on mine and Shelby's, "and prove that you're more than what they say you are."

I yanked my hands out and turned away. I walked a few steps before plonking down on the ground. I put my head in my knees and began to cry. My power may be something big, but I was weak inside. I should've spoken up about how I felt after all those things people have said to me. But then again... I always saw a flicker of joy when they said such things. "You're more than this. You have power. You are strong." I looked up to see Shelby next to me.

"No. I've let them trample all over me, Shelby. I'm weak," I sobbed. "I've done nothing to help the situation because I'm too scared to speak out."

"Then speak loud, speak confidently. They'll regret the things they said. They'll regret not realising how sad you were sooner."

"But I'm the reason they don't realise! If only I wasn't so... so shy to the people I've known for the past 150 years, then I could've avoided this whole situation."

Shelby stared at me. For a second, I could've sworn she was grinning maniacally, with blood on her hands and that black substance rolling down her cheeks, but her face was normal, a disappointed but sympathetic look in her eyes. "The offer's out there. Tell me when you've made your decision," she said shortly before clicking her fingers. 

I was back in my bedroom.

I began pondering on Shelby's offer. No, I began wondering why Shelby made the offer. Light is the most pure element, yet... she has dark ambitions. But I mean she did have a point. The things people say about me did upset me, and I did want to get back at them. Evil wasn't the answer though. I was going back and fourth on the pros and cons of accepting Shelby's offer. Pro: I'll finally show them that I'm not just a stupid girl who jokes all the time and annoys everyone. Con: they'll kick me out, and I'd have nowhere to go. No, surely Shelby had that all planned out. And there really weren't any other cons. So I summoned Shelby to my magic area.

"I've made my decision," I said, looking at the ground.

"Yes?" Shelby arched an eyebrow.

"I-I..." I bit my lip. I took a deep breath and looked Shelby in the eye. "I'll join you."

Shelby chuckled. "Wonderful choice," she smiled.

"But... I have questions."

"Fire 'em at me."

"Where will we go? What will we do?"

"The EAPE. They're weaker than what they can be. We're going to make them stronger. After I've had my fun here, of course."

"Won't they hate us? Try to kill us?"

"Nope. With the power we hold, I doubt they'll even consider harming us."

"And what about Jess? And Ross? And Max? And everyone else?"

Shelby froze. After a moment, she replied, "You don't need to worry about them. I'll sort them out. For now, you relax, and make no one knows about your... choice."

"O-okay, I guess I can do that..."

"Good. Now please take me back to base I'm hungry."

"You know what me too let's go."

"Yay food!"

"Whoo hoo!"