Ruby nodded "I guess."

"I wonder what you'll be in this universe of heroes and Gods." Blake said.

"Don't forget villains." Roman said.

Blake rolled her eyes "And villains."

"You doing your job Raven?" Bill asked.

"Already wrote everything down, Idiot." Raven said.

Bill steamed as Amber and Summer giggled.

Ruby was shown standing in front of the soldiers and behind her was a massive canyon. She gestured for missiles to be aimed and looked back at the soldiers.

"Is it better to be feared or respected?" Ruby asked.

"Respected." Ozpin and the teachers said.

"Both." James answered and Winter nodded.

"Feared." Cinder said as her group agreed.

"Feared." Salem said and most got chills.

"Respected." Most of the teens answered.

"Feared." Raven and her group answered.

"It doesn't matter." Bill and God Raven said.

One of the missiles launched towards the canyon.

"And I say." Ruby continued as the missile scrambled and became smaller missiles "Is it too much to ask for both?"

"I humbly present the Jericho."

The missiles exploded in a row at the canyon behind Ruby as she raised both her arms. The wind from the explosions managed to blow the soldier's caps off.

Most widened their eyes at the destructive power as James looked very interested. Winter began writing notes on the Jericho.

"So I'm guessing Ruby made those." Jaune said with his eyes wide.

"If she's endorsing it." Pyrrha answered.

"Geez Rubes, I know you love weapons but take it down a notch will ya." Yang said at her sister's creations.

Ruby was shocked at those things then she looked at Bill "Are there any Grimm in their universe?"

Bill nodded "There are."

Ruby sighed in relief.

"But not on their planet right now." Bill continued.

Ruby froze as she looked at Bill in fear "So what are those missiles for?"

Bill shrugged "War on well....humans."

Most were shocked that there were no Grimm but Ruby was saddened that she created weapons to kill other people. The thought just made her think about puking.

The soldiers clapped as Ruby raised her glass of whiskey.

"To peace." Ruby said.

Most scoffed at this.

"Yeah right." Militia said.

"She's just as bad as Ironwood in this one." Vernal said.

Summer and Taiyang heared this and were very saddened.

Suddenly explosions rang around as most trucks exploded and Ruby's truck was being shot at with bullet holes appearing by her door.

A man in a white Fang mask was shown as Ruby was, now out of the truck, screaming as more explosions happened in the background.