Then I feel hands come around my arms and the two guys appear at my sides, holding me in place.

"Get your hands off of me!" I yell and try my best to wiggle out of their grips but it's no use. They have a steady hold on me and they aren't letting go anytime soon. I look at them, the one to my left is a guy and the one to my right surprisingly is a girl.

"You know" the one holding the knife starts to speak when he stands in front of me, "I really have to make you pay for what you did to my friends who came here"

"What the hell are you-" I start but he brings a finger to my lips along with the knife that goes to my cheek.

"Ssh sshh, now we don't want anyone getting hurt yet, let's wait for the party" the knife sticks into my cheek just a little. It stings but I try my best not to show any source of pain on my face.

He removes the knife and walks away but his friends still hold onto me.

"Oh you mean the asswholes who failed at trying to get my blood? Pathetic" I shake my head.

The guys with the knife spins on his heels and races back toward me. He grabs my face with his hand and I can see his now, inches from mines. His eyes are red and his face is so dark, his chin stubbed and his hair is black.

"You watch your mouth before I rip out your tongue and glue it to your forehead" he tells me.

I hear the door to the building swing open and look over at it, "ah, here comes the party I was waiting for"

The two holding me, tightens their hold on my arms and I flinch just a little.

Margaret comes out the door first followed behind is John and everyone else follows behind. Jesus christ no, I can't protect them all.

"Zoe!" Someone yells as they rush up to me.

"Ah ah" the guy with the knife say and they stop running and stand back, "don't even think about it, or she dies right here right now"

"Who are you?" John asks.

"I ask the questions here Mr" he points the knife toward him.

"Why don't you just get it over with. Slice me open and take all the blood I have" I tell him but it wasn't the right thing to say.

He turns to me and makes his way back over.

"Don't touch her!" Jake yells, him and Xander step up but John doesn't let them pass him.

"See now that's where your wrong, we don't want your blood. We want you, he wants you"  he points the blade my way and the light reflexes off of it onto the grass.

"Who's he?" Margaret asks.

The guy with the knife turns toward them all and makes his way over to them. Everyone stands their ground. All the guys stand together while all the girls stand to the other side.

"You" he points to them all, "will find out soon enough"

He steps back and smiles. I don't realize what he's doing until he holds his arms out in the air and closes his eyes. Then a line of fire reaches across the grass and grows higher, the flames giving off such a magnificent glow

"No!" I shout. It separates us from my friends, they step back away from it so no one gets hurt.

"Zoe!" Someone shouts again. My head falls to my chest and I feel my weight being shifted.

"Let's go" the one with the knife shouts. He closes it and puts it back into his pocket and the ones holding me start to drag me behind him toward the woods.