20.Break Out

Author's Note
Hey everyone! Sorry I haven't had a ton of time to write recently but I'm still finishing the updates. I'm going to do a three part update on this chapter so I'll be adding to it in a bit. So updates 6, 7, and 8 are in here. Thanks
-Panda12Panda12

"Find her yet?" I asked Dylan while trying to keep the guards distracted. So far, only a couple of them had bothered to take their focus off me and go after Dylan. In their eyes, was the biggest target in the room and so I needed to be taken out first. Dylan was just a bug that could be swatted away after I was gone.

"It's hard to search while dodging bullets" he yelled to me. "It's harder to dodge them when the majority are aimed towards you" I yelled at him as I shot a guard who was aiming at Dylan's back. The guard dropped dead, but in my moment of distraction, a bullet managed to graze my shoulder. I bit down on my lip and managed to avoid screaming in pain. Letting the enemy know I was hurt would cause problems.

I quickly turned and shot the person who had shot me. She immediately fell and then I moved onto the next guard. It was hard to dodge and aim at the same time, so I ended up only injuring most of the guards. The injured guards were starting to retreat and Dylan still hadn't found Margret yet.

"Got her!" Dylan yelled out of nowhere. "Then get out of here" I yelled to him. I watched him make a run for it while holding Margret and I made sure to watch their backs by killing anyone who aimed for them. I followed them out and yelled to the other prisoners

"Hurry up and escape!" The majority of them got up and started running which caused the guards to start panicking. We ran from the building and I watched as multiple guards began to run inside the prison.

The majority of the guards should've been called in to deal with the riot and with the enemy agents. Nate should have already left the building and hopefully we would catch up to him soon.

"Agent Desk. Are you injured?" I asked as we ran. She let out a grunt in response and I noticed that Dylan was practically carrying her. We needed to get her to agent Healer as soon as possible. I stole Dylan's phone as we ran and called Hudson.

"Why are you calling in the middle of a mission?" Hudson asked when he picked up the phone. "It's Bunny" I told him. "What do you need?" He asked. "Drive straight towards their gate in ten minutes" I told him watching as a car pulled up beside us. I grabbed my gun and got ready for a fight when the window was rolled down and I saw that Nate was in the front seat.

"Make that five minutes"  I corrected. "Understood" Hudson replied. I hung up the phone and gave it back to Dylan. "When did you?" Dylan asked staring at it in shock. "How'd you not notice? I wasn't even trying to be discreet about it" I said as we got into the car. "Punch it, Protecter" I said the second the doors were closed. He took off and a few minutes later, we were at the gate.

***

"Left, right, or middle?" I asked the other two. "Neither. I have agent Desk" Dylan reminded me. "Left or right?" I asked Nate. "Left" he replied. "Then let's go. Dylan stay behind us and help if you can" I told him.

I opened the door and took off heading towards the guards on the right side of the gate. They had already been shooting at the car but we're surprised by my sudden appearance. I saw Nate heading for the guards on the left side of the gate and Dylan was still sitting in the car with agent Desk.

I managed to reach the agents on the right before they started shooting again. We had parked a couple feet away from the gate, which made it easier to run up to the guards. When the saw how close I was, they gave up on guns and decided to fight with fists.

One guard managed to get a good swing in and hit me right where the bullet had grazed me earlier. I bit down on my tongue to hold back a scream and then metallic taste of blood filled my mouth. I kicked the guard right where the sun doesn't shine.