Hot Kiss Part 3

Beginne am Anfang

"Sir I know certain students make fun of her for being overweight. That was something I never picked on her for sir. As you know I hung around Crabbe and Goyle and they are both overweight hell they are more overweight than she is. She just looks like she's pregnant even though her waist doesn't stick out even though she's not really pregnant. I didn't want to tease her for being overweight like most kids have its mostly the smartass Ravenclaw females that pick on her and the Slytherin females. Hufflepuff and Gryffindors don't tease her they accept her. Especially Lovegood even though she's a Ravenclaw. I think in a weird way they are jealous of her for staying with you in your chambers and she has her own room that she can decorate anyway she wants when everyone else has to deal with roommates and live the dormitory life." Draco told him Severus nodded and spoke to him.

"That's good to know Mr.Malfoy. I made breakfast for my niece this morning. I told Buttons our house elf that if she asks for breakfast then Buttons has to tell her it's already made and Buttons will bring it to her. Oh by the way your mail had just arrived Draco. It's on the table there's also a package for you." Severus told him Draco nodded and checked his mail. He got a letter from his mother along with a care package full of his favorite treats and sweets. He got a letter from his father and the package came from goblins. He opened the package and saw the sparkly silver box. He opened the sparkly silver box and saw the crown he made for Natasha.

It was exactly the way he wanted it. It was silver crown with her name engraved on the side. The crown had white diamonds blue sapphires and emerald green stones on it. He was surprised by how beautiful and sparkly the crown is for her.

She's my princess and I'm gonna crown her myself. She'll love it yes I spent a lot of money on it but I don't care. My princess deserves nice pretty things. I want to surprise her with any kind of trinkets I can think of just so I can see her eyes light up and see her smile with much happiness. Draco mused he's gonna open his letters later but now he's going back to Natasha's room to see if she's awake so he can crown her as his princess. He walked into her room and saw her having breakfast in bed. He smirked at her cause she was still naked he watched her eat her eggs and she urged him to come to her with her finger. He walked over to her and got up on the bed with her and spoke to her.

"Princess I have something for you." He told her while she was eating. He showed her the crown he had made for her. Natasha gasped cause of how sparkly it is he spoke again. "It's yours. You're my princess. I had it made just for you." He told her putting the crown on her head. It was a perfect fit she spoke to him.

"Oh Draco it's the most beautiful crown I have ever seen. I guess we both kind of think alike cause I got you a crown cause you're a prince and you got me one and crowned me your princess." Natasha told him Draco nodded and spoke to her.

"It would seem so princess. Snape's letting me move in temporarily until he comes up with a decision about letting me stay here permanently. After you have breakfast I want to give you a bath so you're fresh and clean. Today's Saturday so let's not get dressed today. We can stay in bed and snuggle and talk about the rules and of course I'm gonna mark you as mine all over your body." Draco told her Natasha smiled and spoke to him.

"Maybe we can watch a movie it's nice and relaxing. After you're done marking me of course." Natasha told him Draco looked at her with uncertainty in his eyes and spoke to her.

"A muggle movie?" He questioned Natasha answered him.

"If you don't want to watch a movie maybe we can lay here and read together if you want to." Natasha told him Draco thought about it and he just wants to see her happy he spoke to her.

"Princess if you want to watch a movie then we will watch a movie. From now on I'm only gonna think of you. I only want to make you happy and I like seeing you smile cause it makes me happy." Draco told her Natasha smiled at him and finished the last remains of her breakfast. Draco picked her up she took off her crown and he walked her over to her dresser so she can set it down. He then carried her over to her nightstand where she got her wand. He carried her to her bathroom and set her down gently on the toilet.