"Hey Tsuki, Eiji" I greeted. Takura waved them over and they sat down, "awe I've missed you guys..." Tsuki mumbled, "Tsuki it finally happened," I told her unable to contain my excitement.

"What?" She asked, "the ship sailed, they're dating," I told her and she squealed a little and hugged the two knuckleheads "finally one of my OTP's comes true..." she mumbled.

"Really? That's the first thing you tell her?" Genkei asked annoyed rolling his eyes, "oh-oh gosh I'm sorry" Tsuki apologized, "it's fine I know you can't control your inner shipper" Takura assured.

"That feels even worse..." Tsuki admitted, "so what have you been doing this past year?" I asked, "oh! I've opened up a little flower shop with the money I got from...you know" she told us.

"It's really fun! And I'm learning to make tea with the flowers and things I grow in my garden..." she mumbled. She laughed nervously "its kind of hard...I'm used to waking up smelling Chiasa's horrible cooking...and Mirai screaming about her video games...and Riko snoring..." she lamented.

I didn't scream that loud...

"Now it's just quiet..." she whispered, I nodded. I felt that sort of out of placement as well. I could still remember Kokichi. How he was always laughing and smiling and coming up with so many games for us to play both when we were young and afterward. Along with Chiasa and Takashiro following close behind him getting all of us to join.

To those last days where I had to take out the bucket filled with blood-stained flower petals. His raspy breath and permanent tired and pained expression.

The last time I ever got scolded by Kazue for not getting some take out, and the last time Riko ever hugged me to death.

Was that boy worth all of your pain? If he isn't treating you right I'm going to kill him...

"What about you Eiji?" Genkei asked breaking the ice, "I'm running a bakery" he said simply sipping some tea, "really?! Hey, will you give me a discount if I come over?" Takura asked.

"No" Eiji answered, "what? But we're family...." he groaned. Eiji didn't seem to care, "so you two arrived together?" I asked and Tsuki nodded.

"We moved to the same city, we haven't gotten to see much of each other since our businesses started..." she admitted.

*DING*

"Fatso! You left me to get the table!" I screamed from the other side of the restaurant, "hey I lost weight!" Nao argued, "five pounds does not count if you already gained that weight back" I retorted.

"Nao?" Tsuki called and saw the familiar face walking over. "Mirai this isn't over-" Nao tries to interrupt but I punched him in the gut shutting him up.

"Woah Genkei when was the last time you cut your hair?" Nao asked. It was true Genkei had a man bun now. It wasn't a good look on him.

"We're not getting into the hair issue again" Genkei responded, "so what have you three been doing?" I asked.

"Nothing other than what I told you already" I answered, "it's TRUE all she does is sit around eating potato chips and watching anime!" Nao complained, "and what do you do?" I asked and Nao chuckled nervously.