~Chapter 17~

~He's the man of my dreams but better, he is real.~

Everything was cloudy, my vision and my memory. Then all I saw was darkness, I heard sirens of multiple cop cars and screams of people. I finally opened my eyes to see him being shoved into a cop car like he was some criminal. He didn't do anything, its not his fault. "COLBY NO!" I shout as the door shuts and the car takes off.

Present day**

Ella's POV:

Today was gonna be a good day, I woke up next to my favorite person and I could hear the sounds of the morning birds chirping. I look over to see Colby still asleep, I spent the night last night because we all hung out here and Colby didn't want me driving home in the dark. I got up and went to use his shower, I basically have a little home here. I keep some shampoo and conditioner here along with a toothbrush, hairbrush and some spare clothes. After I got out of the shower I realized that I left my clothes on his dresser. I walked out not paying attention to the sleeping Colby on the other side of the room. When I turned around I then realized he was NOT sleeping in fact he was staring at me.

He was staring up at me with his phone in his hand, telling me that he was previously on his phone. "I just left my um clothes over here" I said grabbing my clothes and walking back to the bathroom. I got dressed for the day in what I had over here.

I then put on some simple mascara and eyeliner before walking out drying my wet hair with a towel

I then put on some simple mascara and eyeliner before walking out drying my wet hair with a towel. He stood up from the bed in nothing but his joggers, he walked over to me and kissed me softly before walking into the bathroom. 

Colby and I decided to go out, walk around the mall and stuff, I noticed him being a little snappy all day. I decided to just ignore it, maybe he had a headache or something. We were in the parking lot of the mall, getting ready to leave. I was talking to him about something when he snapped at me. "SHUT UP!!!! Just shut up!" he shouted. "I don't understand-I" he cut me off. "What do you not understand about shut the hell up!?" he yelled grabbing me by my throat. This isn't Colby, I looked into his eyes and saw nothing but pure evil.  "Put me down" I choked. "Go to hell" he said throwing me to the ground.

Multiple people saw and gasped, I hit my head pretty hard. Everything was cloudy, my vision and my memory. Then all I saw was darkness, I heard sirens of multiple cop cars and screams of people. I finally opened my eyes to see him being shoved into a cop car like he was some criminal. He didn't do anything, its not his fault. "COLBY NO!" I shout as the door shuts and the car takes off. I stood up from the ground, my head was bleeding and the paramedic who was called saw. "Ma'am lets get that checked out" she said grabbing my hand and pulling me to the ambulance.

Another officer walked up to me to give a statement, "Ma'am I need to ask you some questions." the officer said writing on his little note pad. "Do you have any relations to that guy?" The officer asked. "He is my boyfriend" I say looking at the floor. "Has he ever hurt you before?" he asked another question as he took noted on his notepad. "Yes but its not him, I swear he never wanted to hurt me. You see he has this voice and it-it tells him to hurt me, but you can tell he doesn't want to!" I say realizing what I said after the fact. "So he is mentally ill?" the officer asks. "NO! God no he is perfectly fine he jus-"

 I was cut off by the officer walking away talking on his walkie talkie. "Colby Brock needs to be sent to the Los Angeles Mental institution ASAP" I heard him speak into his device on his shoulder. "NO! No he doesn't need help! I am what help you have to listen! He needs me or he will hurt people!" I yell at the officer. "Ma'am don't worry he will be dealt with." The officer said clearly not understanding me before taking off in his car leaving me alone in the mall parking lot . I look down in my hands where I was holding the car keys to Colby's car.

I started crying realizing I just got my boyfriend locked up in the nut house...I have to call everyone.