~Chapter 20~

~And suddenly all the love songs were about you~

Ella's POV:

I explained everything to Sam and Jake and we planned to get him out by the end of this week. The next morning I got up and got dressed, I met up with Sam and Jake and we talked everything through over breakfast at the cafe. Finally the day came where I would get Colby out just like I promised. We waited until visiting day because that was the only time they would let us in. 

I got dressed and put on some makeup, the boys were gonna meet me in the parking lot. I looked in the mirror and made sure my outfit matched.

I met Jake and Sam in the parking lot and we drove off, the second we got there we ran in

I met Jake and Sam in the parking lot and we drove off, the second we got there we ran in. "Ah Ella you here for Colby?" she asks about to give me a pass but I stopped her. "Hopefully this will be the last time I visit here." I say. "What do you mean?" She asked. "I can prove that Colby is okay to be free and is not mentally ill." I say with a smile. "Well I don't think you can prove he isn't mentally ill because as of right now he is locked up in solitary confinement. He is in the middle of a break out." Nurse Cheryl said. "Perfect you have cameras in there?" I ask. "Yeah why?" she asks. "Put me in that stupid white room with him right now." I say. She looks at me like a mad man. 

"Just do it!" Sam and Jake say at the same time. "Follow me." She says still confused. She takes me to the room guarded by two men in all white. "She needs to be put in there quickly." Cheryl said. The looked at me weirdly but opened the door, Colby was basically blowing steam. "LET ME OUT NOW! OR SO HELP ME YOU WILL ALL BE DEAD!!" He shouted while hitting his fists on the white fluffy walls. I looked at the camera's in every corner of the room before getting Colby's attention. "Hey!" I yell. He whips his head around and looks at me, his eyes were dark blue. "You!" He yelled marching towards me. "Bad idea to come in here girl!" he said standing before me. "You aren't Colby." I say crossing my arms.

"No duh, what are you new?" he asks rolling his eyes. "No but I do know you want me dead" I say stating facts. "Yeah but softy here won't kill your damn ass, thankfully I am here to do the job he couldn't." He said backing me into the wall. "Go for it, torture me and do what you always do. Choke the hell out of me until I am purple in the face and my body is limp. You won't do it, because Colby loves me" I say as he grabs my throat with his hands. I put my hand on his arm trying to get out of his grip. "Ella you need help?" I hear over the speaker inside. "No don't come in!" I yell at Cheryl. "I have been wanting to do this for so long" he says with a devilish smirk. 

"Colby baby, I know you are in there!" I choke. He laughs his evil laugh. "Oh sweetheart Colby isn't here right now its just me!" he says squeezing my throat harder. "Colby, fight this! I know you can do it for me! I love you Colby!" I say feeling myself getting weak. Suddenly I felt a relief and no pressure on my neck. I look up and I look into Colby's eyes, they were his bright blue eyes again.  "Colby?" I ask. "I love you too" he says hugging me.

Sam's POV:

I thought he was gonna kill her, I could see she was getting weak but when he released her I felt hope again. "I'll be damned" Cheryl says looking at the screen. "Thank god!" Jake says hugging me. "She did it, she calmed him down and stopped him" Cheryl said. "Its the same with all his friends, as long as we are with him which we always are he fights it. If he loses we are always there to make sure he comes back." I say. Cheryl looks at us and then back at the screen where Ella and Colby are currently hugging and kissing. "Let them out" Cheryl says. The doors open and out come Ella and Colby hand in hand. "Just signs some papers up front and you all can leave" the nurse says.

By the end of the day we bring home our best friend and surprise everyone. "TIME TO CELEBRATE!!!!!" Kevin shouts.