~Chapter 13~

~We drink the poison our minds pour us and wonder why we feel so sick.~

Ella's POV:

It's been a few months since I met all of Colby's friends, 2 months and a week to be exact. Tara and I are super close as well as Kat and I. Devyn is always busy so we don't get to hang out as often as we wish but we do get out together. I am officially on vacation from work, Nancy gave me 2 weeks off. Today was my first day off and we decided to all go clubbing as a group, Kevin was not able to come because he had a flight to London today. 

"Ella do you have nude lipstick??" Tara yells from Jakes bathroom where all the girls were stationed at. The boys took over Sam and Colby's apartments, "Yeah here" I say handing her the tube before going back to put my dress on. We all wore some pretty dope outfits, mine was very showy but who care honestly? I'm with my friends and I just could care less, we all get finished up before going into the living room of Jakes place. 

Ella's dress:

Tara's dress:

Tara's dress:

Kat's dress:

Devyn's dress:

Devyn's dress:

"We look hot" Kat says with a smile and we all look at each other devilishly before heading over to Colby's apartment where we were suppose to meet at

"We look hot" Kat says with a smile and we all look at each other devilishly before heading over to Colby's apartment where we were suppose to meet at. We knock and Mike opens the door, "Damn girls! Yo come get ya chicka's because they might catch some eyes!" He yells to the boys as we walk past him. Jake, Colby, Sam and Corey come walking out of Colby's room and look at us then to each other. They high five each other as us girls roll our eyes, "Watch this" I whisper to the girls as I 'accidentally' drop my phone on the floor. "Oops my bad" I say bending over slowly to grab it making Colby speak up. "ok ok not in front of everyone" he says walking in front of me to block my butt from everyones view. 

The girls giggle as the boys eyes go wide, "I'm just joking" I say laughing at Colby's reaction. I fix my dress on the top and then push Colby back to walk towards the couch. "So when are we leaving cause my feet are already killing me in these heels?" I ask as I plop on the couch. "15 minutes we are waiting on Mike to finish up."Jake says sitting down as well. Everyone sits down and I stand back up to grab a drink and then I walk back to the couch and sit on Colby's lap with my legs crossed and the water bottle in hand. 

"Colby's POV:

I won't lie and say that she didn't turn me on in that dress, but I also had my demon voice telling me to choke the shit out of her. I could feel him taking an effect on me, I scooted her off my lap and walked into my room. 

Go away

Not until you choke the shit out of her like I said

No I won't hurt her!

Oh come on be good and just kill her.

I SAID NO

Sam's POV:

Colby got up and went into his room to go to the bathroom I guess, we were all laughing and having fun. Eventually that was ruined when we heard Colby scream and something hit the wall. "I SAID NO!" he screamed. Ella looked at me and Jake, we both got up knowing what was happening. Ella followed behind us but stayed behind us as we watched Colby punch the wall and then hold his head in his hands. 

"Colby!" Jake yelled over the voices that we knew were in his head. Colby looked up at him with his devil eyes, "Go away Jake, No this doesn't involve you!" He shouted the last part. "Colby its just a voice! Ignore him, fight him." I say hoping he will listen. "I can't!" He yells at me. Ella walks out from behind us and in front of Colby, "Ella get back!" Jake says trying to get her away from him. "I got this I'm not afraid." She says walking over to him. 

"Colby, babe its okay." She says touching his arm. "Ella go please, he is very convincing" Colby says looking away from her. "I'm not afraid of him, let him do his worst" she says grabbing his hand. "Oh he will" Colby says fighting the voice. " Look at me Colby, please" She says lifting his head slightly. He looks up at her for a second and smiles, then that smile turns to a smirk and his hand wraps around her throat and shoves her up against the wall. I try and stop him but she says no.

Ella's POV:

I'm once again pinned up against the wall, I don't want help this time though. "Colby" I choke out. He doesn't reply he just squeezes tighter around my neck, "I'm not afraid of you, do your worst!" I say with what little air I have left. His smirk continues and he keeps holding me up against the wall. "Thats all you got? Thats not enough to kill me, maybe make me pass out" I say matching his evil. Suddenly the smirk drops and he releases me, he looks at me with these heart broken puppy dog eyes and a tear falls from his face. "Ella I-" he stops "I know Colbs its ok" I say giving him a hug. He sobs and sobs, "Come on let's get you in bed" I say walking him over to his bed and laying him down.

I walk out to the living room where everyone was and look down, "You guys go, he really isn't in the mood to go out and I'm gonna have some major bruising here soon" I say as they look at me with sorrow. "I'll stay with him, it seems like I can defeat the devil on my own. You guys go have fun." I say as they now stand up and hug me. "Good luck doll" Devyn says as she hugs me last. Once they all leave I head back to the bedroom where Colby is laying down and staring at the wall. "Well its just you and I now babe" I say as I walk to the bathroom to take my makeup off. He doesn't say anything, "you know I want to stay here but I don't have clothes so I'm gonna have to borrow a shirt." I say searching his drawers. 

Still not a single word has left his lips, "You are gonna have to talk sometime" I say taking my clothes off leaving me in my bra and underwear. At this point I don't even care, he isn't even looking at me. I pull his shirt over my head and go to the other side of the bed, I crawl in and wrap my arm around him pulling him flat on his back. I cuddle his side and just let him lay in silence. "How did you stop him?" he asks quietly. "Fight fire with fire, or in this case evil with evil" I say as I run my fingers through his hair.