~Chapter 12~

~She got back to the life she was meant for~

Ella's POV:

Colby had sent me a text saying to meet at his apartment when I was ready, to knock three times and he would answer. After he left I had hit the shower to wash up, now I am in my room putting on my makeup and getting dressed. I dressed in something simple but cute, to say I'm hot but friendly.

Once I was ready I grabbed my keys and left, I drive over to the store to grab some chips and a few packs of soda

Once I was ready I grabbed my keys and left, I drive over to the store to grab some chips and a few packs of soda. I pay and then head to Colby's, once I make it there I grab the bag with multiple bags of chips and head up to his apartment. I knock three times and wait, he answers the door and looks down on me. "I brought chips and soda but I can't carry the soda up the stairs." I say holding up the bag to him. "Okay" he says grabbing the chips and placing them on the counter in his apartment before walking with me to grab the sodas from my back seat. He carries them up stairs and into the apartment. He shuts and locks the door before turning to me, he walks up and wraps his strong arms around my body. He gives me a soft kiss and then spins me around. "Ready to meet the fam?" he asks walking towards the spiral stairs. "I guess so" I say following close behind.

 We walk up the stairs to see a blue haired girl and Tara play fighting with pillows. Brennen, Jake and Sam were also there. The others I didn't really know, I met them but never really got introduced to them. "Guys this is Ella, my now new girlfriend." Colby says wrapping his arm around my waist and pulling me into his side. "Ella this is Mike, Kevin, Kat, Devyn, Corey, Reggie and then of course you know Tara, Sam, Brennan, and Jake. He says pointing to each as he goes, I smile and wave at everyone and then we all just kind of conversate here and there.

After about an hour the pizza arrived and everyone ate, Kat, Devyn, Tara and I all sat downstairs talking while the boys goofed off upstairs. "So now that you are officially apart of the girlfriend squad you get to hang with us. We are semi sane, we know when things are being taken too far and we put a stop to it. These boys when you put them together are crazy, so its like we have a constant baby sitting job" Kat says. "Yeah except they are 22 years old and don't wear diapers" Tara adds making all of us laugh. "Well the only thing I have experienced was watching medieval times in 2019 and being almost killed by my boyfriend who wasn't my boyfriend at the time." I say making everyone turn their heads in shock. "He choked you didn't he?" Kat asked. I nodded my head, "He hasn't done that since Sam" She says hanging her head low. "I'm okay though, Jake was there to help thankfully" I say smiling. "Well now that you are his girlfriend hopefully satan won't try and kill you" Devyn says making us laugh.

Next thing we know we hear chanting and see Colby sliding down the staircase on a pool float. He goes flying off the float and hits the floor with his but, I freak out and jump up from my spot. "Colby! You could have gotten hurt you idiot!" I yell at him as he puts his hands up. "Sorry" he says while the others chuckle upstairs. "She fits right it!" Tara shouts laughing. 

Colby's POV:

The boys had this dumb idea to push me down the stairs on a pink pool float, I love dumb ideas so I let them. I made it half way down before the pool float slipped from under me and I went flying onto the cold hard floor. Ella yelled at me for being stupid and the boys were laughing silently upstairs. After she stopped yelling I went back upstairs and the boys were snorting. "Damn first day as your girlfriend and she already acts like your mom" Brennan laughs making Jake and Sam bust out laughing. "I heard that Brennan I will eat you!" Ella shouted from downstairs making us all die laughing. "SORRY!" Brennen shouted back. Oh how fun life was now gonna be.