~Chapter 16~

~True love has a habit of coming back~

Ella's POV:

I showered and did my makeup, I spent an hour on my makeup while on Facetime with Jenna. "Any ideas where he could be taking you?" She asks as I fill in my eyebrows. "Well it has to be somewhere fancy because why else would he tell me to wear a dress?" I ask. "I don't know maybe he just wants to see you in a dress." she says making me chuckle. After I finish my makeup I move on to my hair. I brush it out and straighten it out, then I move on to my dress. I put it on and look in the mirror. It will do I guess, it's the only dress I have that isn't tight in my closet. I then strap on my nude heels, I finish the look off with some diamond earrings and a diamond necklace.

 I then strap on my nude heels, I finish the look off with some diamond earrings and a diamond necklace

As on cue I look at the time and it is 7pm, I walk out of my room with my phone and bag in hand

As on cue I look at the time and it is 7pm, I walk out of my room with my phone and bag in hand. about 5 minutes later the doorbell rings, I answer the door to see a nicely dressed Colby. "You look beautiful babe." he says kissing me. He pulls back and has red lipstick on his lips, I giggle and wipe it off with my thumb. "thanks baby" I say as I grab my bag off the couch. "You ready?" he asks as I walk back to the door. "Yup" I say walking with him. I shut and lock the door and we walk off to his car. As we drive I hold his right hand while he drives with his left, we arrive at this restaurant it look fancy. He opens my door for me and we walk inside.

We are greeted by a server when we enter, Colby walks up and has a quick chat with him. "Brock dinner for 2." he says and after that I can't hear a thing they said. The server walks us to our table and hands us a bottle of wine. He leaves us to look at the menu, Colby and I decide what we want and then talk while we wait. "You know, you really are full of surprises you know that right?" I say with a smile. "Its what I do best." he says shrugging. He pops the bottle of whine and pours us each a cup. "I also learned that you sir are amazing with kids, who knew?" I ask giggling. "yeah well believe it or not I have babysat before, except it wasn't as fun as it was with your two kiddos." he says. 

"What do you mean?" I ask him, "Well the kids I watched were brats, they were 7 and 9. Their parent's spoiled them so when they didn't get what they wanted they threw fits. And if you pissed them off they would prank you, I would know I ended up covered in shaving cream the next morning." he said making me giggle. "Oh yeah? thats funny?" he asked making him laugh as well. After we stopped laughing the waiter came and took our order, the night went on Colby paid and we left. We took a walk down the street before leaving, I ended up wearing Colby's jacket because it was a bit cold. He drove me home and ended up staying for a while, lets just say the night ended with us in bed together....naked and asleep.

Colby's POV:

I woke up to the bright light of the sun, I looked around realizing I wasn't in my bed. I looked next to me to see Ella sound asleep under the covers. Oh right I almost forgot about what happened last night hehe. I stood up and slid on my underwear that were laying on the floor next to the bed. "Hey" I heard as I was putting on my jeans, I turned and saw Ella awake. "Hey" I say buttoning the bottoms. She went to sit up but then realized she was still naked, "Um can you um?" I looked down and saw my shirt, I picked it up and tossed it to her. She put it on a buttoned it up, she stood up and went to her closet and grabbed a shirt and some pants.

 She put it on a buttoned it up, she stood up and went to her closet and grabbed a shirt and some pants

She got dressed and handed me my shirt back, I put it on and just left it unbuttoned. After getting ready for the day Ella went and made breakfast, what a night we had.