~Chapter 27~

~When you can't find the sunshine, be the sunshine.~

Ella's POV:

It's been about a month and a half since my accident, Kat, Devyn, Tara, Jenna and I have been planning a trip. We wanted to go to Hawaii and France so we are going on a 2 week trip. one week in Hawaii and one week in France. We leave tonight and Colby is sad because he doesn't want me to leave. "Babe do you have to leave now?" he whined as I moved my luggage to the front door. "Yes babe I have been planning this trip with the girls for a month." I say placing my last bag by the front door.  "Fine I guess I'll hang with Sam, Jake and Corey and we can miss you guys together." he pouts as the doorbell rings. I open it and see all four girls at my door, we squeal and jump around for a few second. "HAWAII!!" we all yell.

The boys drive us to the airport in Colby and Sam's cars, we said goodbye to the boys giving them hugs and kiss except for Jenna she just waved. We then went through security and then to our gates.

Colby's POV:

After the girls left us four boys went to Sam's apartment and pouted for a while because we were bored. "Lets rent out a place and throw a big ass party!" Corey said with a big smile. We all looked at each other with smiles and got to work. By the end of the day we have a rented house full of people, other creators and friends. The vlog squad showed up and many others, the Dolan Twins, Logan Paul and his group, Brennen showed up which was great for me.

I got super drunk that night, Brennen and I went home that night like a duo of drunk girls. We giggled and did stupid shit, tripped over our own feet as we walked down the street. "Hey cuties" a girl voice spoke out. We turned around and saw two slutty looking girls walking up to us. "What are you boys doing out so late?" the blonde one said walking up to me and putting her hand on my chest. "Woah, I may be as drunk as a skunk right now but I have a girlfriend that I love very much." I say backing away. "But I don't hey ladies" Brennen drunkly slurred. I pulled him away from the girls about 10 minutes later and we went back to my place. Brennen and I stayed up most of the night trying to sober up.

When Brennen left I gave Ella a call to see how her flight was...

Ella's POV:

The flight was long but we slept most of the time, when we landed we walked off the plane and went to get our bags. When we arrived to the hotel we just decided to start our adventures tomorrow as we were tired and it was getting late. As I laid in bed I got a Facetime call from Colby, "Hey baby" He slightly slurred like he was drunk. "Hey are you okay?" I ask laughing. "Yeah just sobering up, we threw this banger party tonight and got a bit drunk. I've been home for a few hours now and I'm still a little on the drunk side." he says laughing. "Oh ok." I say rolling my eyes at the dork on my screen.

"So how was the flight? How is Hawaii so far?" he asked leaning up against the kitchen counter. "Good we just settled down in the hotel, we are gonna start adventuring tomorrow." I say smiling. "Oh ok, well thats nice." he says. We spent the rest of the night just talking until he fell asleep.