004 Mr. Cavill | Henry Cavill

I decided to continue working for Mr. Cavill and keeping our relationship strictly professional. I began wearing professional clothes again and simply doing my job, nothing more.

The dinner we had was three weeks ago, we had ate in silence and once we were done I left. He said his friend, Asher was looking for a wife for him and that's why he hired me. Why'd he he turn me down?

I had been thinking about it on and off since the dinner. I didn't originally think I was into Mr. Cavill but once he showed his true personality and flirted with me the way he did I took a liking to him.

Although I worked for Mr. Cavill I had been avoiding him. I'd get to work extra early to make sure his coffee was on his desk without running into him and instead of printing everything and dropping it off I've been emailing it to him.

It was nothing he did, honestly I was scolding myself for giving in to him. If the time was right at dinner that night I'm sure Mr. Cavill could've taken me to bed and that's why I'm upset with myself.

"Get it together, Nikki."
I shook the thoughts from my head as I gathered my things. I completed the task I was given and I was hungry. There was a small cafe on the first floor that was calling my name.

"How can I help you?"

"I'll have the tuna melt with a side Caesar salad and a iced chai tea."

"Okay that'll be 15.08."

A large arm handed him a card before I could pay with my own. I turned to face Mr. Cavill.

"I had it."

"I know but it's on the house now."
We stepped away from the line
"Can we talk?"

"Is it work related?"

"No, Nikki."
He whispered so only I could hear

"Then, no."

He eyed me with furrowed eyebrows, his eyes had darkened from blue to black. He then left the cafe.

I'm respecting his wishes, how am I the one in the wrong? When my food arrived I left for the day.

It was around 8 pm and I had just finished getting dressed. I wanted to take myself to do a bit of shopping and the outlets closed at 11 so I had to hurry.

*doorbell melody*
I looked through the peephole in the door.
What was he doing here? I silently cursed as I opened the door.

"Yes?"

"Can I come in?"

"I'm leaving soon."

"It'll be quick."

I allowed him in and showed him to my living room. I had no idea what Mr. Cavill could want at 8pm.

"You've been avoiding me."

"I've been doing my job."

"Nikki, you haven't stepped foot in my office when I'm there for weeks. You email me everything and my coffee is always warm and never hot in the morning meaning you place it there early."

"Your point?"

"I didn't mean to offend you at dinner."

"Mr. Cavill I'm doing what you asked of me. I'm being professional, what more would you like me to do?"

"Not avoid me."

"So you can 'enjoy the view'? No thanks."

"I can't look at you anymore?"

This entire conversation was becoming childish. I crossed my hands over my lap before shrugging.

"I don't want to be checked out or flirted with by a man who is unserious with his wants."

"I know what I want."
His voice deepened letting me know he was serious

"Which is what?"

He stood up from the couch and came over to me. He was towering over me and it was making me nervous.

"No. No. No."

He picked me up by my thighs and held me against himself. My dress was riding up my thighs and I could only hold it on one side considering I had to hold on to him.

"I want you Nikki. Is it clear enough now?"
He was speaking normal and looking me in my eyes as if holding me up like this was the easiest thing in the world.

"What if I don't want you?"

"Say it. I'll never bother you again."
We held a stare as he waited for me to say it. "Say it Nikki."

I shook my head no softly. A smirk crept upon his face before he kissed me.

"See you at work tomorrow?"
He pulled away before pecking my lips once more

"Was Asher right?"

"I hope so."

I'm thinking about turning this short story towards the Fifty Shade of Grey area.