005 BabySitter | Stephen Curry

I was so excited for this date with Steph. I had left the house once the girls were down for the night and went to my apartment. I've been rummaging through my closet for a little while to find the right thing to wear.

I eventually decided on a dress, I hope I wasn't going to be overdressed. Steph didn't exactly tell me where we were going.
-
I arrived to Steph's house around 6:50. I wanted to arrive early and take pictures with Steph. This was our first date and it was a big deal for me.

The door was cracked so I walked in. The floor was painted with red and white roses and it led through to the living room.

"Steph." I softly called throughout the house

I soon heard footsteps coming from the stairs. I looked over at Steph, he stood at the stairs looking at me in awe. He held a beautiful box of glass roses in his hand as he made his way over to me.

"You look absolutely gorgeous Sasha

"You look absolutely gorgeous Sasha. Wow."
He wrapped his arms around me tightly before pulling away and staring at my face

"You look very handsome tonight, Steph. We're matching."

We were both wearing black. I guess great minds think alike. He handed me the box of roses before stepping back to take my picture.

We then took a few pictures together then he ushered me back to the path of roses

We then took a few pictures together then he ushered me back to the path of roses. They led outside to the spacious open backyard.

 They led outside to the spacious open backyard

The setup was absolutely beautiful. I stood at the door against Steph just taking everything it. I was being swept off my feet second by second. This night was going just perfect.

"Do you like it?"

"Awe, I love it Stephen."
I gripped his hand tightly as he walked me over to the table. He pulled out my chair allowing me to sit down then scooted in my chair.

The plates were covered but they smelled delicious. I couldn't stop smiling or starting at him. This was beyond what I thought we were going to do tonight. I liked Steph more and more by the second.

"Steph this is beautiful, thank you for this."

"I want to show you that I'm serious about moving forward with you and leaving the past behind. I don't want you to have any doubt in your mind about what I feel for you."

"What do you feel?"
We shared heavy eye contact before he spoke

"Can you tell me how you feel? I've expressed so much, let me in your head too."

"Fair enough."
I laughed before Steph poured the both of us a glass of wine
"I like you, a lot. I enjoy your company more than you know and you make me feel like the only woman on earth. You treat me like the most precious thing in the world. I mean, look at this set up, it's gorgeous. And your so dressed up for this, you placed so much effort in this, tonight couldn't get any better."

"I beg to differ, dance with me."

He stood from his seat and placed his hand out for me to grab. He pressed play on a small remote on the table, soft music began to play around us.

He held me close to himself as we slowly dance around the patio. He held my hand in his and placed his other one at the small of my back.

I looked up at him in awe.
"Steph."
I said his name barely above a whisper, he still heard me and looked down to me.

I stared into his green eyes. The moment was perfect, nothing could make this moment more perfect. I could no longer hear the music or see the backward. I only was Steph and I could only hear his voice.

"May I?"
I nodded allowing him to place his lips on mine.

"Wardell!"