002 A Number | Tory Lanez

I lifted my big ass head up from my pillow and mugged my older brother. He seemed unbothered and quite amused at my facial expression. I pointed to the door shooing him out.

"You know you gotta go to the dermatologist. So you might as well get up now."

I continued to point to the door never losing my mug. He backed away to door with a stupid grin on his face.

"Why didn't you close my door?!" I yelled after him

After getting no reply I dropped back on my pillow using my arm to feel for my phone within the bed. Once I found it I checked my notifications.

"My get up. Your appointment is in a few hours."

I threw up my hand and shooed her out with a long overly loud sigh.

"Myana don't get slapped this early in the morning."

"Why'd you send Jay to wake me up?" I groaned throwing myself in a sit up position

"He got you up didn't he."

I shut my eyes for a few seconds with a small sigh.

"Alright mom thanks for the talk." I smiled sarcastically holding it while I threw my legs over the edge of the bed

I shuffled across the carpet to the bathroom to take care of my hygiene.  Once that was done I hooked my phone up to my speaker taking 15 minutes to find a good song to play. I chose Wishing by DJ Drama then stepped into the shower.

I shuffled back into my room from the bathroom shutting my door in the process.

"Who got the A/C on polar bear ass?" I shivered as I dug through my dresser

I grabbed the lotion from the dresser top and rubbed it in as quickly as possible. I swear it was -6 degrees in here. I slipped on my jeans and top before unwrapping my hair. I brushed it down a few times and slid on the closest pair of glasses to me.

"My. Let's go. Mom been calling you for like 10 minutes."

"I didn't hear anything."

" If you'd turn that fucking trash down."

"Boy Drake ain't trash. I'm coming so get out."

I leaned of the door sill of my closet trying to pick a purse. I grabbed a blueish colored one then transferred everything from my other purse over.  I gave myself a once over and left out.

"My. If you miss this appointment you're going to be stuck with the acne you keep whining about." My father spoke as he locked up the house

I huffed and got in the front seat.

"I'm the oldest, get in the back."

"What I look like getting in the back? The light is perfect right here."

"Dad." Jay called pointing to me

"My just get in the back."

"Daddy." I whined

"I'm sorry babygirl but he is the oldest."

I pouted as I got out and shut the door purposely leaving Jay to open it again.

I stuffed my earphones in my ears and tried to find lighting from the back for my selfies.
.::.
I sat in the waiting room taking the selfies that so tragically couldn't be taken in the car while Jay went in first and dad went to the restroom.

"Excuse me." I immediately frowned up my face as someone stuck their hand in front of my camera to get my attention

I looked up at him with the same frown as I lowered my phone.

"I know you saw me calling you over."

"Yes. I saw but I don't answer to little whistles or dog calls."

"Alright well, what's up."

"Here." I handed him my phone

I had somewhere around 2 minutes before either my dad came back or Jay walked out the doctors office.

I watched him type himself in as 'New Nigga'. I pulled my phone from his hands before he could put any emojis.

"Text me real quick so I can lock you in."

New Nigga: (sent)
‼️

"Gotcha. Text me sometime."

"I'll think about it. Bye now." I waved and continued with my selfies