Chapter 6

*Recap of Chapter 5*

Next thing I knew, Jack was pulling something out of his pocket, and was off the couch, down on one knee.

"I love you Emma, I love you so, so much. And I love our son more than you know. I want to take this chance to show you that I truly love you, and you mean the absolute world to me, and I will do anything and everything to make everything up to you. Emma, will you make me the luckiest guy in the world and marry me?"

Did that just happen?

Chapter 6:

I stared at Jack, in complete shock, did he seriously just propose to me out of no where? I didn't know what to say, what to think. I mean I love him, I always have, but wait a minute this is just all too much, I think, I don't know.

*Jack's P.O.V*

Emma stared at me for quite a while, completely silent. I could tell she was completely shocked, and that's when I knew I was completely stupid. I should have known better than to random show up here one day and just expect to talk it all out and be able to propose out of no where and it would all be ok, I mean I did cheat on her while she was pregnant with our child, I'd hate myself too if I was in her shoes. After coming here and seeing how mad she still was with me, I contemplated even going through with my whole plan, but I thought that maybe this would be the sign she needed that I was serious about wanting to make this all up to her. I really want, and need, Emma, and our precious baby boy, in my life.

(Emma) "JACK!"

(Me) "What?"

(Emma) "I've been saying your name for the last 2 minutes! Did you not hear me?"

(Me) "No, I haven't heard anything."

(Emma) "What's wrong with you?"

(Me) "It's nothing Emma. Just forget any of this ever happened. I'll just leave and leave you alone. Maybe I'll see you around."

I got up and started to leave, because I felt like it was pretty obvious Emma really didn't want me here, when Emma grabbed my arm, I turned in her direction but I wouldn't look at her.

(Emma) "You never got my answer though."

(Me) "I mean it seems pretty clear you're mad and you want nothing to do with me so why would I want to stick around and hear you tell me no?"

(Emma) "Who said I was gonna say no?"

I looked at Emma with a questioning look, silently telling her to go on.

(Emma) "I was going to say yes. You just shocked me, and I was confused at first, I wasn't sure what was right, and although it took me a few minutes to figure out my decision, Jack, I love you and I always have. There hasn't been a minute I stopped loving you, even when I found out you cheated on me I still loved you I was just mad at you, very mad at you, but I still loved you. I want you here for Dean, I want him to grow up with a father, I want him to have someone to look up to, and I want you here, with me, in this together. If you promise me that you really are willing to do this thing, that you won't make some stupid mistake again, and that you can truly be here for me and Dean, and I can trust you, I'm all yours.

Hearing Emma say "I'm all yours" made my heart skip a beat. I couldn't believe the words I was hearing her say, and in that moment I made a promise to myself that she wouldn't regret her decision.

(Me) "You can trust me. I'm never going to make any stupid decisions again. You'll never regret your decision, I promise. So Emma, will you marry me?"

(Emma) "Of course I will"

I felt like I was dreaming, I was finally marrying the girl of my dreams. After I put the ring on her finger, I heard the sound of footsteps on the stairs. I looked over to see Johnson, who was smiling at us.

(Johnson) "I asked one simple task from the both of you and you both promised me and you both broke a promise."

I looked over at Emma, who was already looking at me, and I smiled at her, then looked back at Johnson.

(Me) "Sorry man. You do what you gotta do for love"

We all laughed, and I knew J wasn't mad at us, he was only joking. This relationship sure has been through quite a lot, its been a roller coaster ride, but I wouldn't have wanted it any other way, I've had the time of my life being with Emma, she definitely is the love of my life, and I'm finally getting to marry her.

**I'm sorry this chapter is so short, I wasn't exactly sure where else to go with it**