Chapter 2

So I was pregnant. With Jack's baby. My brother's best friend. As if my brother wasn't already mad enough, he was going to be furious now. I wouldn't be surprised if he moved out, or made us move out, I wouldn't be surprised if he just left period and wanted nothing to do with either of us anymore. Telling Jack was my first move though. He was currently out with some of his friends, but I texted him asking him if he could come home early, I knew I wanted to tell him before my brother got home.

(Me) Is there anyway you could come home a little early?

(Gilinsky) How early?

(Me) Like now?

(Gilinsky) Why? Are you ok?

(Me) We need to talk before my brother gets home

(Gilinsky) I'm on my way Babygirl. I'll be home soon. I love you

(Me) I love you too

Megan offered to stay with me until Jack got home, but I told her she could go ahead and leave. I really wanted to be alone with my thoughts anyway.

---------------------

15 minutes after Jack told me he was on his way, I heard the front door close.

(Gilinsky) "Emma? Baby where are you?"

(Me) "I'm in our room"

I heard things falling on the floor before I heard Jack coming up the stairs and I silently laughed to myself, I didn't know what he dropped or what fell, but it was kind of funny. Within seconds, Jack appeared in the doorway of the bedroom, he looked really worried.

(Gilinsky) "Is everything ok?"

(Me) "I think so."

(Gilinsky) "What do you mean?"

(Me) "Come sit."

I slid over so Jack could sit beside me.

(Me) "I'm pregnant Jack."

(Gilinsky) "You're what?"

(Me) "I'm pregnant."

At first I couldn't tell what Jack was thinking, but after a minute, he smiled, stood up off the bed, pulling me up with him, and picked me up, spinning me around.

(Gilinsky) "Are you serious?"

(Me) "Yeah. I'm serious."

(Gilinsky) "That's... -"

(Me) "Crazy?"

(Gilinsky) "I was gonna say amazing."

(Me) "You're really ok with this?"

(Gilinsky) "Are you kidding? Of course I am! I mean sure we're a little young but it's alright. We'll get through it."

(Me) "What about my brother?"

The smile that was on Jack's face instantly dropped. I could tell he forgot about my brother.

(Gilinsky) "I forgot about him."

(Me) "He's gonna be pissed."

(Gilinsky) "Who cares how he feels Emma? As long as everyone else is supportive, what does it matter what he thinks?"

At that moment, the front door opened and closed, and we both knew it had to be my brother coming home.

(Me) "J?"