Introduction/Chapter 1

Introduction:

Jack Gilinsky, super hot guy, total sweetheart, and also my boyfriend. He's also my brother, Jack Johnson's, best friend. I always promised my brother I would stay away from his friends, I would never date them, or be with them in any way, but when I met G I couldn't help it. I knew I wanted to be with him from the day I met him. After my graduation party went a little crazy, the rest is, well, history. We kept our relationship hidden from my brother pretty well, until one date night just gone wrong. Now my brother is pretty mad a both me and Jack. I never meant to go against my brother, I never meant to break a promise to my brother, but truthfully, I'm happy that I did because I'm happily with the love of my life.  

Chapter 1: 

I've happily been with Jack for almost 7 months, our anniversary is in a couple weeks. I'm currently living with both Jack and my brother. Before graduating high school, I had plans to move out with my brother and Jack, before Jack and I started dating. I was surprised to know that my brother was still ok with going on with these plans even after finding out about me and G and getting into the fight that we had. Now with that being said, Jack is still not happy with us. Even though he moved in with us, he tends to ignore us and makes it very clear that he is very mad at us. I really can't blame him though, he trusted me, and I broke a promise to him. Jack and I are very happy together though, everything has been great, except these last couple of weeks I haven't been feeling too well. The least little thing makes me throw up. I figured it was just some kind of stomach bug, but Megan kept insisting that maybe I was pregnant and I should take a test. I thought she was crazy, I knew there was no way I was pregnant, and I told Megan that, but she insisted I take a test just to be sure. Neither of the Jacks were home at the moment, so Megan said she was stopping by the drug store, picking up a few tests and coming over. I guess I had no say so in the matter and my opinion wasn't relevant. Whatever, I'll take the test and I'll just prove her wrong I guess.

--------------------

20 minutes after Megan told me she was coming over, there was a knock at the door. Reluctantly getting up off my spot, I went to open the door, knowing it was Megan, and I was right, she walked in, arms full of bags.

(Me) "What on earth did you buy?"

(Megan) "Well I bought 4 pregnancy tests, gotta be extra sure ya know? And I bought some food, I was hungry."

After setting her bags down, she instantly started to open up her snacks, and eventually looked up to find me giving her a "You can't be serious" look. She looked back down at her food, looked back up to me, and realized what she was doing.

(Megan) "Oh crap I'm sorry is this making you sick?"

(Me) "Uh yeah just a little."

She started rummaging through the bags again and this time she pulled out 4 pregnancy tests and handed them to me.

(Megan) "Go take these"

(Me) "I'm telling you M. I'm not pregnant, it's just some stomach bug or something."

(Megan) "Just go."

I got up from the spot on the couch next to her and went to the bathroom, followed the instructions on the box, did what I had to do, then I had to wait 3 minutes for the results. Right as I was finishing up with all 4 tests, Megan showed up next to me.

(Megan) "How's it going?"

(Me) "I have to wait 3 minutes for the results."

(Megan) "I'll set a timer."

Megan set a timer for 3 minutes, I told her to go down and enjoy her food, and I was just gonna stay up here. She went down to eat a little and I sat down on the floor, just alone with my thoughts. What if I was pregnant? My brother would kill us. Could we raise a baby right now? I mean I'm sure we could but it's just so early, so unexpected. What would my family think? What would his family think? What would happen if I really was pregnant? I guess we're about to find out because I was brought out of my thoughts by the sound of the timer going off. I stood up off the floor and turned the timer off, then I turned to look at the tests. I couldn't believe what I was seeing. 4 positive pregnancy tests. I was pregnant.

(Megan) "Hey E are the tests ready?"

(Me) "What? Oh. Yeah."

I heard Megan coming up the stairs, but I was still staring at the tests in shock. I couldn't believe this was happening.

(Megan) "OMG YOU'RE PREGNANT! I TOLD YOU!"

(Me) "I don't even know how! What am I gonna do?"