Chapter 3

**4 months later**

It's been 4 months since I last spoke to Jack or my brother. I've stayed with Megan, and Sammy, he might as well just move in with her, he's here pretty much every day, and although I miss both my brother and my boyfriend, I've enjoyed staying here. I haven't been stressed really at all, which I know is good for both me and my baby, and so far my little one is doing very well. As for me and Jack, Megan said I should try to talk it out with him, and I've tried multiple times to contact him and talk it out, but he won't answer my calls, or reply to my texts, so I gave up. It's the same with my brother, he won't even try to talk to me so I gave up with both of them, if that's the way they want to be then I don't need them. Now you may be wondering how the rest of my family, and how Jack's family, felt about the news. At first my family wasn't very happy to hear what had happened, but they quickly accepted it and they now support me in whatever ways they can, minus my brother. Jack's family right now isn't all that supportive, but they're all on Jack's side and right now even Jack isn't supportive so I see where they're coming from I guess. I just hope everything works out soon.

--------------------

I'm currently 18 weeks pregnant, my baby is about the size of a bell pepper and I'm going to find out the gender at my doctor's appointment today! Well I don't actually get to find out the gender, Megan is going with me and she will be the one that finds out the gender, and she, with the help of Sammy, Jaqueline, and Daquota will be putting together a gender reveal party this Saturday. Today is Wednesday, that means I have to wait for not only the rest of today, but for 2 whole more days to find out what my little love bug is. Since it's just a doctor's appointment, I didn't feel any need to get too dressed up, and I was to the point that I started feeling like I looked huge in whatever I put on. Today's outfit was super simple, jeans that I don't know how they still fit but they did and a simple white shirt with white converse. I decided to not even bother with makeup and I brushed my hair and left it like it was, today was clearly a lazy day.

When I got my clothes on, I grabbed my purse and headed downstairs where Megan was waiting on me

(Megan) "You ready to go?"

(Me) "Yep. Let's go!"

-------------------

**Skip car ride**

We pulled up to the doctors office and it was just in time because I was almost late for my appointment, so while Megan found a parking spot, I went in and checked myself in. I found a couple of empty chairs and not long after I sat down, filling out the paperwork needed to be filled, Megan joined me, sitting down in the chair beside me.

(Megan) "You ready to do this thing?"

(Me) "More like are you ready? You're the one that's getting the big stuff here. I'm just here."