Chapter - 3

When he uttered those words... 'Change here' i stood frozen there. How could i bring myself to do that.
"I... I can't" i said turning around to face him, clutching the clothes to my chest. Looking down at my slippers.

"What did i told you earlier?" His voice is chilled as ice making me shiver. I met his eyes to plead him but he come to me & clutched my jaws in a tight grip. There will be a bruise mark by the time he will left it.

"Either you change yourself right here infront of me or i will change your clothes" he released me and wait for me to do as he asked me. Tears were started streaming down on my already damped face.

"I..i will do whatever you say... But please let me change in the bathroom" i begged him. As soon as the words were out my mouth he raised his hands to the knot of my robe making me flinch. I started pushing him and struggling to keep my pride intact.

In one swift motion he eased the knot of the robe and started pushing the thick fluffy material off my shoulders. My eyes were shut tight to ignore the foreign touch. Like it would take me off to somewhere far away. I felt the robe slipping off my shoulders down to my knees then finally on my heels....

Even when my undergarments were on i was feeling naked from my cores to the depth of my heart. Shaking out of control.
"Sssshhhh its just me" he said soothingly like it would help. He gave me the clothes i was holding before and said "i think you would like to wear it on your own now" i took the dress & slipped it over my head to fit in.when i finished with the dress, he grabbed my wrist and dragged me out of the main door.

"If you try anything, i will make sure your family will suffer. You don't want it or do you?" He said while taking me to the Elivator while resting his hand on my waist, so if anybody see us they will think we're couple. The whole way to his car I didn't raise my head. His chauffeur opened the door for us and we were off to his place.

The whole journey to his place in the car he forcefully sat me on his lap. When i tried getting off he squeezed my thighs very badly to leave pain. I was not able to say anything because the way he behaved to me today, I don't want to risk anything.

His one hand was on my waist and the other on my bare thighs where he had pushed the dress up. If he moved his hand up more than that, it will be almost touching my core.
"Look at me love" he urged me open my eyes. I slowly opened them to met his blue one. "Good girl" he was saying those words like i am a puppy to him. Running his nose tip to the jaws he kissed below my lips

"Beautiful... When i first saw you today, i knew it you are the girl i want. Now i finally have you. I will not let you go anywhere, you'll always going to be in my safety" i didn't realise when his hand were inside my dress over my ass, slightly squeezing them. I tried once again to sit beside him but he squeezed my ass tighter.

"DON'T EVER RESIST ME" he gritted out. When he saw the tears were rolling down on my cheeks, he pushed me on the seat and tightly gripped my throat to choke me. I was coughing badly and tugging at his hand at the same time but his grip was like iron.

I was half lying on the seat & he was on my face choking me, his leg on the edge of the seat beside me. "STOP CRYING, AND I WILL NOT HURT YOU" he screamed in my ear. My eyes were red and loosing consciousness from the increasing tightness in my chest.

Suddenly he closed his eyes. His breathing was also rugged, then slowly he loosen grip on my throat making me cough even hard to get as much air inside my lungs as i can get. My hands instantly flew to my throat when he released it. I sat properly when my breathing get even.

"Don't make me hurt you, i swear to you Anna you don't want that" he spit out the words. I sat there listening to him, keeping safe distance between us. Soon the car stopped infront of the building and the door was open before i even touched handle.

How ironic it is that i am going with this man & i don't even know his name. I jumped when he pulled me by my waist. I was looking around the area to comprehend where i am. He took me to the private Elivator and soon we were on the top floor. It means he was taking me to the penthouse.

The hallway was secured by guards, one of them opened the door for us but his uniform was different from the other one. I thought may be he was a friend to him. When we were inside the house, all i can say is... this man is loaded from the luxurious things in the house.

"He is my security officer. If you want anything ask him when i am not here. And if you tried to run away you know what i can do" he said to me and squeezed my waist again to make me respond to him.

"O-okay' i couldn't say more than that so i settled on the single word.
"Ask someone to bring her things here* he ordered his security officer, who in return nod and left.

He told me to follow him to the master bedroom and i did because i have not any choice.
"This will be your... No our bedroom by now" after saying that he started to strip in front of me. I quickly turned my gaze.

"You can watch me, love" i can sense him nearing towards me. But i stayed there my back to him, when i felt the heat of his body under my clothes i moved but his hand grasped my arm. Every part of his body was sticked to me. His hands were going up & down slowly on my arms and nose behind my ear.

I felt his tongue teasing my earlobe making my mind fuzzy. His hand flat against on my collar bone now and the other over my belly possessively. I can hear his shallow breath and he can mine.

"So silky..." he muttered those words under his breath to himself, I realised he was talking about my skin. Suddenly he turned me around and roughly grabbed my face with both hands. Thumbs stiffly under my jaw to tilt my face according to his.

He was just in his pants, so i can feel his bulge on my lower stomach. His body felt like it was chiseled into a perfection by the way it was pressed against mine. Before i even try to understand what he is doing, his lips were hungrily on my lips devouring every bit of it. His hands were all over my body by now.

When i didn't respond to his kiss, he took hold of my hair and tugged it. I gasped from the sting when he pushed his tongue inside me mouth. I tried pushing him away but he only bit me more to punish me, making a bloody mess of my lips. And when he was done with me, his lips were red with mine blood.

He shut his eyes close and inhale & exhale before opening his eyes. Dragging me to the bathroom he cleaned my lips with the wet wipes and spread ointment on them. He led me out of the bathroom ordered me to stay inside the room while he take a shower.

I decided this is the only time i have to save myself, so i locked the door of the bathroom and unlocked the bedroom door silently before taking his gun to protect me. No one can hear me from this height and if anyone even can than that will be his bodyguard.

I peek out of the peephole to check whose outside before opening the main door. Standing there three guards to protect us, to protect me.. but if i tried to hurt myself to get out of here than they have to let me go because they can't hurt me on there own, that's for sure.

--------

AUTHORS NOTE ~
I hope you like this chapter. I will try to not make grammatical mistakes. And sorry for the mistakes i have made in previous chapter.
Thank You.