1•prologue

3 years ago..

*I CHANGED THE NAMES OF THE PARENTS BECAUSE OF THEIR DADS DEATH*

Grayson••

"Your Great-grandfather has died." I sat with my family, in the office of my great grandfathers lawyer. We were going over his will for the inheritance, I zoned out hearing him tell each family member what they have inherited. I sat waiting, wanting to egarly know what I have received, mainly ready to get the hell out of here.

"To my great grand children, whoever is able to be wedded first shall inherit all the money I have made through my years of life." I froze and looked at my siblings. "Well that's going to take a while none of you are even close to marriage." My mother laughed looking at us.

"I uh actually am engaged." I spoke out, everyone turned their heads to me, what the hell am I doing? I needed that money, yes, I may be one of the youngest CEOs with a billion dollar company, but I can't stand the thought of one of my siblings ahead of me. "How come we've never met her?"  My mother asked staring me down looking for any bluff. "I didn't want any of my family ruining a good relationship I had." I spat looking around. "Then it's settled Grayson you shall take the $100,000,000."

---

I swiped through dating apps, looking for a potential woman I could make my fake wife. God does that sound weird, I sat at the bar finishing my drink. "Another?" I looked up at the bartender for a split second. "Yeah." She smiled grabbing the bottle of whiskey, pouring it into my cup. I decided to look back up staring at her, then instantly an idea popped in my head.

"What's your name?"
"Ameerah." She put the drink away focusing her attention back to me. "Sorry for being straight forward but are you single?"
"Yes." Was all she said slowly though. "How would you feel if I paid you to be my fiance and get married?" Her smile dropped and she looked at me worriedly, I took my buissness card handing it to her "I'll let you think about it."

Ameerah••

Maybe it'll be fun, maybe it's gotta be a joke, oh who am I kidding it's most likely not a joke. I sighed sitting on my bed looking at the buissness card
Grayson Dolan CEO Dolan inc.
His phone number and all contact info was listed on the card, I breathed deeply and dialed the number

What's the worst that could happen? Why am I still thinking this over? Why am I thinking about this, period? This is weird he could try and kill me, or even sell me as a sex slave. Though curiosity struck me, and I wanted to know why and what the hell was going on and pressed call

"Hello?"
"Hi this is Ameerah we met at the bar." I tapped my foot waiting for him to speak feeling anxious what am I thinking? "Ah yes you have your answer?" He spoke deeply, snapping me from my thoughts, his voice sounded nice over the phone.
"I want to speak with you about the offer you gave me."
"Alright, We'll meet tomorrow morning I will send you the address and we will go over everything then." I breathed deeply trying to calm my nerves "Great ok I'll see you tomorrow."
He hung up abruptly and I sat there processing what exactly I was doing.

--

I drove to the address I was sent I felt anxious and scared. Once I pulled up to the gates of the mansion, my jaw dropped seeing how big it was. I rolled down my window to speak to the guard with dark sunglasses with a straight face. "Name?"
"Ameerah Jenkins." I shakily replied he checked the list and nodded at the other guard to open the gates. I drove through staring up at how beautiful the mansion was. I parked in the driveway looking up at the beige brick walls, and fountain in the front with beautifully cut bushes.