"Come on.." He whispers gently as he glances at Yoongi, careful not to wake him.

As they made their way to the door, They tried not to wake up their hyungs, cause Jin would murder them if he knew they were going out this late. Oh, Namjoon, Hoseok, Yoongi, Jimin would too.

But oh well.

Taehyung then grabbed the car keys and yawned as he held Jungkook's hand gently.

Jungkook follows him outside and they both got into the car, Taehyung starting it up.

As they drove, Jungkook slowly moves and takes Taehyung's free hand gently, holding it close to him.

This made Taehyung smile and he stayed silent, liking the silence.

As he parked as some random store that had fortunately been open, they both got out.

As soon as Taehyung had got to Jungkook, they held hands again.

Ah, skinship.

As soon as they got inside, Jungkook dragged him to the ice cream aisle and smiled excitedly.

Taehyung laughed softly, only Jungkook could be this excited about getting ice cream at this time.

As Jungkook then picked Cookie Dough ice cream, they got some other snacks for tomorrow before going to the front and buying.

After putting everything in the trunk, they both got in.

Before Taehyung had the chance to start the car, he heard Jungkook whisper "TaeTae..?"

He tilted his head and looked at the younger.

"Yes baby?"

"Can we drive around for a little..? Please?" He whispers shyly, fidgeting with his hands.

Taehyung smiled faintly. "Don't you think Jin will kill us?" He pauses. "But anything for you Kookie, Of course we can."

Taehyung knew he would be exhausted tomorrow, but Jungkook was way more important right now.

As Taehyung drove around, he listened to the radio, humming along.

After a while, he glances at Jungkook and smiles at the sight.

The younger was leaning against the window, and he had fallen asleep.

As Taehyung drove back to the house, he quietly opened his door, shutting it gently and going over to Jungkook's side.

As he opened the door carefully, he unbuckled Jungkook and picked him carefully.

As Jungkook stirred, obviously not wanting to be moved but he then cuddles into Taehyung, hiding his face in His shoulder.

Taehyung smiled "My kookie.." He whispers as he then got the bags from the trunk.

With a bit of difficulty, he finally got into the house and freezes when he sees Jin standing there, phone in hand.

"Thank the lord! I was about t-" he stops yelling when Taehyung quickly puts a finger to his mouth.

"Sorry about being out so late..Jungkook couldn't sleep.." he says softly. "And driving around seemed to do the trick." He whispers.

Jin's worried expression turned soft and he smiled. "Aww Kookie~" He says as he takes the bags from Taehyung's hands.

"Okay..now go to sleep right now or I will actually do something about it." Jin jokes lightly and smiles, waving a little as Taehyung walks into their room.

He set Jungkook down gently and the other curled up, but whines when he couldn't feel Taehyung there, slowly opening his eyes.

Taehyung panics and lays down next to him. "Shh..I'm right here.." he whispers, pulling Jungkook close to him.

He definitely didn't want Jungkook to be awake. He really needed sleep and he had just gotten him too.

Jungkook only moves before falling asleep again, cuddling into Taehyung.

The older smiled. "Such a cutie~"

"Would you just go to sleep already?" A voice said and Taehyung tried to restrain a laugh.

"Sorry Yoongi-Hyung." He whispered and kisses Jungkook's head.

"You should be." Yoongi said teasingly but tiredly.

Taehyung giggles softly before closing his eyes, moving closer to Jungkook, enjoying his warmth.

Even if he was tired in the morning, he didn't care because Jungkook was okay.