72.

Nandu was setting up Manik's office stuff which he needs till that Mary Aunty entered with Trisha in her arms.

Aaa..ya...saying Trisha spoke soemthing in her babyish tone and asked Nandu to take her.

Yes come baby ....saying Nandu took while Trisha happily jumped in Nandu's arms.

Mary Aunty left the room till that Manik came out of washroom. Trisha waved at him.

Yes Princess, just give 5 minutes me to get ready otherwise Hitler will give me more punishment....Manik spoke putting on his office clothes.

Whatever....Nandu sniffed in irritation.

Nandu kept Trisha on bed and began to arrange his bag. Nandu was placing his stuff in his office bag and Trisha was removing it out. Nandu placed Manik's files in it and Trisha was fast enough to remove it out,before Nandu would ask Trisha to stop all the papers were scattered on floor and seeing them fly everywhere Trisha began to giggle.

Manik was done by now and took a seat beside Trisha.

Baby it's your dadda's office files, take this car and play with it.....saying Nandu began to arrange the file properly ignoring Manik completely.

Come Princess ....saying Manik picked Up Trisha and began to move out of room.

Manik, take your bag Down let me get her ready bath quickly.....Nandu said to him.

But....Manik asked with a sad pout not wanting Trisha to leave him.

I'll give her a bath and get her down till that you read your newspaper....She spoke again ignoring him.

Oaky....he had to agree to her.

Chashmish I'm sorry I won't kiss you now without brushing ....Manik spoke holding her hand, while Trisha was playing with Nandu's chain.

No, This time i won't forgive you easily Mr. Husband ....She said walking away.

God bless help with this hilter wife....he spoke in irritation and walked out.

Manik settled himself in dining hall, and there came his Princess all decked up looking pretty in her red frock. Manik got up and took Trisha from Nandu, and settled Trisha on his lap.

Breakfast was served, Nandu took a seat beside him.

Nandu began to feed Trisha her cereal, and Manik was munching his bread with one hand and had hold Trisha with another who was crushing the leg of stuff toy with her hands.

Princess....Manik called out Trisha and Nandu got altered as she knew he was going to speak something indirectly to her.

And Nandu was right too !

Princess , tell your momma that Dadda is sorry and won't repeat it again .....Manik spoke looking at Trisha.

Baby, your Dadda that this time momma won't forgive him and he had to follow the punishment for 7 weeks ....Nandu too replied back.

Areyy, but Chashmish I won't sleep in guestroom .....Manik kinda shouted out loudly.

Aman, Max who were sitting on sofa reading Newspaper looked towards Manik, Mary Aunty and other servants controlled their laughs.

Trisha looked towards Manik's with her big dove eyes.

Feeling all eyes on him, Manik was embrassessed. He looked down and Nandu was already sulking in anger.

He started to munch his bread slowly and gulped down seeing his angry wife.

Princess , tell your Hitler momma that Dadda is really sorry he now didn't mean to.say it but.....Manik again spoke.