36 - A

Manik all tensed was walking through the corridor of his office to Nandini's cabin.
He was sweating badly as some unwanted thoughts some flashes were roaming in front of his eyes. He had held Trisha tightly close to him fearing that someone might come and snatch her away from him.

That's what we as a human being fear when we love and care for someone immensely. Snatching away the person or the going far away of the person hits directly to the heart, the love we hold is deep like the ocean but the pain of losing that person can't be explained and the just the fear sends down the shiver.

Same was the case with Manik, he was in extreme pain as well as his situation at the moment he read the letter was unimaginable.

Trisha was not his real daughter, she was not his blood but she was definitely more than that. His day would begin and end with her if someone snatches her away the world had to face what dangerous a Manik Malhorta can be?

Manik's side of possessiveness for his loved ones the world had never seen. To protect his loved ones he can go to any extent. To protect his loved ones if he needs to kill someone then he would do that without giving it a second thought. He had very less loved ones but that our his life. He has the little world and he knows how to protect them.Someone tries to harm him or his loved ones for no reason he will make sure that person is in the graveyard next moment.

Walking, his eyes were filled with tears but he had somehow controlled his emotions as he knew that this point he needs to think calmly or else the situation may worsen and he doesn't want any unusual thing to happen now.
As if at this moment he won't marry Nandu then the worst situation was waiting to welcome him and her.

On his way, a thought crossed his way that Nandu won't agree to marry him.

How can she marry him? It was not that he was worth for her. He was like a diamond more than that and he was worth for her, but if he directly goes and tells her that he wants to marry her then she won't.

Even, after he explains to her what's the matter is and why he wants to marry her then he was sure that she will say that it's none of your concern and not to indulge in her matters.
He knew her soo perfectly. If he asks her whom all are sending you the letter and what all the matter is? If he asks her to share what problems she has she won't share with him.

Manik knew what Nandini's next decision would be. She would ask him to stay away from Trisha and her and try not to poke in there personal matters.

Manik will stay away from them, if she wants that and if they are happy he won't cross their paths.
But, my marrying her if Trisha is safe when he is ready to go through all the pain and hate which is waiting for him.
If Nandu asks him to not to come to meet her and Trisha he would happily agree as they will be safe, his princess will be safe, his Nandu will be safe, his lifelines will be safe.

Manik kissed Trisha's forehead and wiped his eyes which were heavy with water.

I love you Princess and My Chashmish, I'm ready to be a part of hatred which is waiting for me, but I want you both to be safe...Manik spoke and nuzzled his nose with Trisha's while she giggled a little.

Thinking all this he took out his phone as he knew that Nandu's answer would be a big no.

He dialled a call and asked the person to do his work urgently. While speaking his voice was hell dangerous and his anger was something else.

He walked into Nandu's cabin. He pushed the door to see that she was working in some designs.

Nandu......called out Manik.

Seeing, Nandu Trisha began to wave at her.

Yes, Manik.....Nandu replied seeing up from her work.

I have something important to talk can you come to my cabin......Manik spoke up.

Okay, fine.....she replied.

Soon, the trio was towards his cabin with Trisha in Nandu's arms.

Manik was going to talk but his cabin's door was knocked and he knew that it will be Aman and his lawyer.

Next, Aman and 3 of Manik's trusted Lawyers entered into his cabin.

Nandu got tensed seeing them all but she maintained a confident smile. They stood next to Nandu.

Nandini...Manik called out to her as he saw that she was zoned out.

Ha, Manik ....she replied blankly.

Do you trust me ?....he asked her.

Yes, I do.....she replied.

Then, can you do me a favour ....he asked her.

What favour ?....she asked been confused.

You have to marry me and that too today....he spoke out all.

It was a shock to Nandu now. Her grip tightens on Trisha. It was a sudden shock to Nandu.

Gaining courage, she asked him.

Have you any idea what are you talking Manik? Marriage is not a joke...Nandu spoke up.

Try to understand Nandini Murthy....he tried to explain to her and he spoke controlling his anger, temper.

Telling the letter thing is not the right thing as he knew that she would try out something else then.

He decided to make her forcefully agree to him as that was the only option left.

But why ?....she tried to ask him again.

Just don't question and sign these papers....he spoke up and forwarded her the marriage papers taking it from the hand of a lawyer.

Are you serious Manik ?...she questioned him.

Just sign them....he spoke dangerously while Nandini clutched Trisha tightly.

I won't, why will I? Just give a damn reason why should I? You have completely lost it Manik ...she replied and began to leave.

But, his next words left her shocked...
*******

TARGET: 300 VOTES 

WHAT MANIK HAD SPOKE UP? ANY IDEA?

I don't know I have WROTE in this part...I WROTE it 3 times and again deleted it.. as I was not satisfied...

Let me know how the part was..plzzz...or should I rewrite it ..views are welcomed!

If the part is not up to the mark then SORRY!

Updating next part Tomm....u guys don't need to wait for MARRIAGE anymore know...