47(A)

New story named "Married to 'Beast' Malhorta" is on my wall ..do check it !!

************

Before, Manik or Nandini would utter anything, the person turned around to take a glance at both where shocking expression was clearly written on their faces.

So, Mr.Manik Malhorta I had never expected something like this from you. How can you get married without even informing to me, you didn't consult me once before taking the step nor did you thought it's important to ask me once, I know you doesn't consider me as yours family , but I do consider you as my family , you are the only one who is my family now ......His Uncle, his only family his chachu spoke up with little angry tone.

Chachu, I can explain you but before that can you just lower your volume?...Manik asked seeing towards Nandu's arms where Trisha was sleeping as sudden outburst of Chachu must have definitely resulted into waking up of his Princess and he don't want that beauty sleep of his Princess gets broken. Such a doting father is was.

Nandu was shocked seeing that, someone elder that his chachu ( she got it who must have been , as during their college Manik only used to talk about his Uncle, Nandu was relieved that it was his Uncle but sudden outburst made her flinch back in fear) was bursting at Manik for taking such an important decision of his life without even consulting him and here, Manik was more worried for Trisha's sleep.

Nandu was not at all surprised at his gesture, where as His Chachu raised his eyebrows in disbelief listening to Manik.
Nandu was well aware of this side of Manik towards Trisha.

So, Manik Malhorta seems to have forgotten the manners and way to talk to elders, interesting I mean I'm not at all surprised Manik . What else was remaining to be accepted from you? ....his Uncle said in disbelief tone.

Manik ignored his Uncle which hurted Manik as well as his Uncle and Nandu too was Trisha was and will always be his priority.

Listen Nandu take her to the room and make her sleep properly....Manik said to Nandu gesturing Mary Aunty to accompany Nandu to room.

But, Manik ....Nandu tried to say something.

You make her sleep properly, let Mary Aunty sit with her then you freshen up and join us, I know you wanted to say lots but that can wait, get freshen up and up down soon, Good night Princess, Dadda will see you in sometime ....saying Manik pecked her forehead lightly and gestured Nandu to move.

Nandu not having any way walked into the room, made Trisha sleep properly and dashed into washroom to take shower to feel light.

Here, as soon as they left the place. Manik opened his mouth to speak but his Uncle gestured Manik to join in study-room.

Entering into room, Uncle stood near window seeing outside while Manik stood at some distance from him.

Chachu, I was going to inform you but....Manik was cut in middle by his Uncle.

But, what Manik Malhorta can you care to explain?...the tone was extremely high.

Sorry, I must have informed you it's just 2 to 3 days it happened and all the things still are messed up, I'm still trying to solve them so I didn't inform you , I know I had did wrong by not informing you, you have all the rights to get angry on me , I know I don't even deserve forgiveness, sorry I have hurted you a lot ...Manik said with disappointed clearly visible in his tone.

Are you ready to agree for what I say ?...uncle asked him.

I'll agree , but if it's something related to Nandu and Princess won't tolerate a word against them, if you won't agree to this marriage then I'm sorry , my decision is final and there will be no change in this if you insists me to do so .....Manik already clarified his side.

His possissveness was clearly evident from his tone.

So, my son has learn to disrespect elders now....His Uncle spoke up stilling looking outside.

Manik walked near to him.

Chachu, I know what you want to say. But,..Manik wanted to say but was stop by his Uncle.

His her name Nandini Murthy?...asked his Uncle.

Yes , but now it's Nandini Manik Malhorta ...Manik replied with a pride.

And that small baby , her name? Trisha ?.....Asked His uncle.

Yes , it's Trisha Manik Malhorta, My Princess....Manik said imagining his Princess during her cute yet adorable antics.

Manik, this is serious and it is for your benefit only so answer carefully......His Uncle spoke up.

I'll....came HIS reply.

What if you every has to choose between Nandini, Trisha and me who will you choose?......His Uncle answered.

Listening to such serious questioncolour of Manik's face drained away. This was completely unexpected to Manik.

I'll choose Nandini and Trisha....he answered next moment without thinking anything.

As excepted Manik, sorry but I'm disappointed ....saying his Uncle walked away.

Walking into dining hall, his Uncle asked servant where Nandini's room was.
Before, Manik would stop Uncle was climbing stairs towards her room.

Nandu had freshen up,and was arranging the bed for Trisha, there was a knock on the door.

Can I come inside?....uncle asked.

Yes, please come.....Nandu said while Mary Aunty left the place.

Manik too returned followed by Uncle.

Nandini I want to see Trisha, is she still sleeping ?...asked Uncle asked..

Yes...Came her reply.

Manik was confused not knowing what was happening.

Uncle walked towards Trisha.

Nandu asked Manik what was happening? Through eye gesture , Manik replied saying that Uncle is angry on him and he don't know what is happening.

So, small baby girl this is not fair. You have your grandpa here today , and you are sleeping, wake up soon we will lots of masti and trouble your Dadda, he has started to hide things from me. He must have informed me about you, I have come early and we have did lots of masti,when you wake up we will punish your Dadda. Now you me, Momma in one team, you are soo cute and tiny .......saying he caressed her face slowly.

Hearing him say, Manik was in tears, he was not accepting this from his Uncle.

Nandu too was awww listening, to uncle. She wiped her tears from the corner of her eyes.

So, Manik Malhorta I enjoyed pulling your leg that was fun ....uncle spoke and opened his arms for Manik to hug him while Manik hugged him.

I miss you Chachu...Manik said engulfing in hug.

You too are a part of this family Nandini....saying Uncle asked her to join, Nandu too hugged him and it completed a Family hug.

Breaking the hug, Nandu took blessings from Uncle.

My blessings are with you always, if you have any complaint about Manik you can come to me , You and me in one team against Manik.....Uncle spoke patting her head slowly.

Whole family in one team but My Princess will be always in my team , let her wake up then see....Manik said showing his tongue like a kid.

While, whole family bursted at his childish act.

******
Target : 400 votes 

Next chappy tomorrow !

Do vote n comments..