36 - B

Nandini's POV :

Don't know what happened to Manik, he is uttering complete rubbish and his talk is not making any sense from the past few minutes.
He asked me to MARRY HIM.

Like really, he thinks that he will simply ask me to marry him and I will agree.
Was he serious about what he was uttering? I asked him was he joking...but he denied saying that he was serious.

I thought that something must be troubling him, so I asked him to share with me but no stubborn boy don't want to share anything with me.

The moment he asked me to walk in his cabin as he wanted to talk something important I had got a gut feeling that something bad was going to happen.
I somehow controlled my feelings and sat there calming myself.

The next moment the people dressed in black walked inside along with Aman and I was shocked to the core. If had some legal issues regarding business then he would discuss with them but why he wants me here?

I was quite letting go what was happening.
He took the papers from the hand of 1 lawyer and handed me.

Just sign them ....he spoke up dangerously.
His tone was I had never come across such a dangerous tone it was.
His eyes were already burning in fire and his face was red in anger.

He took me that they are marriage papers and he wants me to sign them.
Has he lost it completely?

I won't agree to his silly terms and sign those papers.He should give me damn a valid reason then I will be signing them.
But, no he was not telling me the reason, he was just adamant to ask me to sign those papers and nothing.He was not ready to speak to me, just was forcing me to sign those papers and I been a stubborn person don't want to sign those as my signing he himself his not going that he is trapping himself in biggest difficulty.

I'm not a person with a normal life, I have lots of hardships and difficulties, I want him to get trap in my life and ruin his life.He deserves the best partner and I knew that I'm not worthy of him.

He is a gem and I'm nowhere near to him.
Getting angry I began to walk but stopped in the middle as his words directly hit me.

If you Miss. Nandini Murthy is forgetting then let me tell you to remind that " You have taken a loan from Malhorta Industries of 10 lakh rupees and now as the policy is changed you need to pay it in 2 days as per companies guidelines "....he spoke up.

I was not knowing about that, and till yesterday the rules were not changed.
How come they changed now?

Manik got them changed so that I can agree to his conditions.
What's the matter that he wants me to marry him?

What if I don't? I was not informed about the changes ?.... I spoke up trying to be confident.

I have bought your house...see these are the papers ..saying he showed me the papers... If you won't repay the loan in 1 day, the company is ready to take over the house, you will be out of your house and you have to search a new place to leave ....he spoke up dangerously.

I was completely shocked and broken. I was hurt by his behaviour. I was not knowing what to do.
I knew that repaying the loan was not possible if I don't he will take over the house.

Why are you playing with me Manik? Tell me the reason why are you doing this? You know that I won't be able to repay the money? You have played really well and bought my house so that I would easily agree with your rubbish condition to marry you .......I spoke out angrily at him.

Think whatever you want, it's going to be 5 soon and the court will be closed and it's Friday today, for rest two days the court have holidays so sign it just now.....he replied me.