■Teaser■

While Manik was talking with Nandu,a girl came from back and closed his eyes with her hands giggling.

Guess who I'm?...She asked controlling her giggles.

Bachha....saying Manik pulled her in front.

Motuuuu, I missed you ....saying she almost pounced on him while he maintained his balance from falling down.

Awww, I missed you too bachha....saying he placed a forehead kiss to her.

Arya's face remained open while Nandu was fuming in anger.

Bachhhaa my foot how come she hug " My Manik" and what is this Motu ? Did he planted her a forehead kiss? OMG! Manik Malhorta you are soo dead now ......Nandu thought seeing the scene in front of her.

Girl walked towards Trisha while Trisha threw her soft toy directly on her face. 😂😂It hurted her which made Nandu happy.

( Smart Trisha isn't she ??) 😂

Aww, my baby is soo smart.  Dare you hug her dadda. Only her momma can hug her dadda....Nandu thought with a smirk observing the girl rubbing the hurt area.

-------

God save me ....Manik said entering in Nandu's room as his Princess and Nandu were not talking with him.

Entering he saw Nandu in different avatar and he gulped down as Nandu was standing with a broom. 😂😂😂😂

Manik's end is near.😂

( Jealous Nandu ?? Jelo Nandu is a treat to watch isn't it ??? And Poor Manik ??? )

-----

Buzz, you dog out of here ....Arya said to girl.

You monkey it's my motuuu's home and now that's mine , so you buzz off....She said kicking Arya down the sofa.

You witch...Arya replied getting up.

You donkey , monkey get me a glass of water ....She said while Arya empited whole bottle on her.

------
You don't know how to kiss asshole ....saying the girl crashed her lips on boy, biting it harshly while Poor boy stood there letting her dominate him.

( Guess the Boy ? ) and ( girl too ?)

----
Next part I'm writing 😪😪

Did you like the teaser ???

Who the Girl must be ? Guess karo ?

I'm excited for next chapters.  Are you guys excited ??

HIS LIFELINES(MANAN)(Completed)✔✔जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें