12 .

Whole night Manik was thinking the picture he saw today he don't know why somewhere he knew that Nandu was not married,then the next question popped in his mind was who was that girl.

He determined himself that he will ask Nandu about it but will she answer him that was the another thought that passed his mind.

Next morning,

He lazily opened his eyes just to see that he had slept on the couch itself then he remembered that thinking about Nandu  he had slept here itself.

He got up and freshen up.He was having his breakfast then an idea came up in his mind.

Why won't I pick up Nandu  today ???..He thought and grabbing his keys he left for her address.

Manik was all while thinking whether he should go to her address to pick her or not???
Will she like it or not ???
Or will she be angry on him ???All questions were playing in his mind.

He reached his destination that is outside her house.

He parked his car and got down.

He gaining some courage went near her door.

For a moment he was afraid not knowing what will be her reaction.

No,Manik leave the place ...his mini-me spoke.

Finding with himself he gathered some courage and rang the bell.

But,there was no response from other side.
He decided to leave the place as there was no response from the other side.

He was going to leave the place but his feet were not in a mood to move and go empty handed without his Nandu.

I will try once again and leave ...he decided and pressed the bell.

And this time,Pinky the maid open the door.

She had never saw that some one visiting Nandu ,seeing Manik standing in front of her she thought that he had pressed the wrong bell.

Whom do you want to meet???...asked Pinky.

I want to meet Nandu .I mean Nandini  ....spoke Manik.

But who are you ???....She asked as she was getting suspicious of him and the way he was answering.
He was afraid and in that he was answering her.

I am her  boss ..came his reply.

Looking that she was not convinced Manik took out his id shown to her indicating his name to check on it.

She checked and saw that he was correct.

Okay come inside ...Pinky asked him to come.

Have a seat I will get water and call to mam....spoke Pinky.

Manik  entered in a to see that it was small house with there to four rooms in it which was beautifully decorated with simple designing and all.He was impressed by the way she had kept the house.

Manik was going to take a step forward towards the photo frames but he felt that someone was stopping him from taking the step.

He saw backside and saw that a cute baby girl had tugged his toursers corner in her small hands and she was holding it tight.

(Isn't she cute?)❤❤

Seeing her Manik remembered that he had saw her yesterday as Nandu's wallpaper.

Wait baby ...he spoke and bend down to her level.

He picked up her and she giggled a little.Manik smiled at her.

Baby what's your name ...asked Manik.

Ohh,sorry you are small so you won't know your name then I will call you princess ...he spoke to her who was busy pulling his tie.

Manik  saw that she was pulling his tie he smiled at her.

He saw that she was looking cute,adorable at same time and in that the small white colour bathrobe  added extra colour to her cuteness.

She started jumping in his hands as if telling him to let her down but Manik  was not getting what she wanted.

He kept on talking to her with sweet words but suddenly she started to cry.

Now,he don't know how to make her quiet.

Baby see princess please be quite orelse my Hitler Nandu will kill me ...Manik  was telling her as if she was listening to him.

Trisha's cries grew louder.

Hearing her Nandu came in search of her.But was shocked to see Manik holding her.

Manik ...she spoke as she saw him.

Manik turned around and saw that she was shocked to see him and he feared what will happen next.

***
s

orry as it's small part ....will post one more part tomorrow ..complete the target fast.....next will be up soon....

How was the part ?😄😄
Isn't Trisha baby adorable?❤

Vote.Comment.Share