42.

Morning,
It was Saturday today and Manik had took a off , also Nandu had a off.
Like daily Manik had not woke up early instead he was sleeping peacefully and calmly , for once Mary Aunty checked upon Manik and found him sleeping she decided not to wake him up as he was in deep sleep and she knew that after ages he was sleeping peacefully.

While, Nandu's sleep had got broken up at 5 in the morning as Trisha's tiny feet had directly landed on her face , Nandu woke up and saw the time it was five, she decided to wake up , but seeing the time feeling sleepy she drifted back to sleep , as once Trisha woke up she won't let Nandu to sleep.
So , she too drifted back to sleep.

Sunrays were pepping through the window which disturbed Nandu's beauty sleep.
If sunrays irritate Nandu , she used to get up immediately and now too she woke up instantly.
She sat on the bed , and reality hit her that she was at another place today.
She saw the time and it was six in the morning. She saw Trisha was in deep slumber. She kissed Trisha's temple , adjusted the pillows around Trisha so that even if she moves she won't roll around.

Nandu stretched herself , and walked towards the balcony. A cold breeze hit her body. She took a deep breathe, glanced around for sometime , as the mansion was huge , the frontside of her room had huge lawn , cars parked, swimming pool on the otherside. Standing there she would feel what the beauty of the nature is. Standing there for sometime, she walked back into her room closing the curtains properly.

She took her all the necessary stuff and dashed into washroom. After taking her good time , she was fully dressed up , for the last time she checked herself and was all ready. Today, she had taken extra effort to  get ready , she too was unknown why?

Like today while choosing dress she choosed a pretty looking dress, then she did little makeup. Her smile was not leaving her face.
She glanced at herself in the mirror and her eyes fell on her neck.

I know this marriage is namesake, but if Manik is working on it , I too will try to work on it ....saying she caressed her neck and decided something.
She need to buy Mangalsutra for herself.
No matter in what circumstances they were married but somewhere , she understands the meaning of marriage and what importance marriage holds in one life she was completely aware of it.

She moved back towards sleeping Trisha, and sat next to her holding her tiny hands in hers.

Here,

Manik who was in deep slumber stirred in his sleep , he began to feel unusual, suddenly he sat with a thud on his bed all sweating badly.
It was a bad dream.

Nandini , Trisha ....escaped His mouth.

He looked around and found that he was in his room . A sudden fear engulfed him.
Even without caring of his devastated state , he got up threw the blanket to one side, he started to walk towards Nandu's room.

He for a moment thought that they must be sleeping peacefully , it won't be good to disturb them , but now what matters to him was to see them  at least for once.
He hanged the room .

Nandu who was inside wide awake , got alerted and she ran to open the door.
She opened the door to see Manik standing in front of her in devastated state.

Before, she would say anything he hugged her.

You are fine and where is Trisha ?...saying His eyes were searching for his Princess.

Manik , I'm fine and Trisha is sleeping. What happened? Why are you sweating soo badly ?......She asked him, before he would answer he was sitting next to Trisha just staring at her taking deep breathes.
Manik was looking disturbed a bit.