13.

Target completed so,as promised,

Here goes the next part,

~~

Trisha was crying now.

Manik leave her down...Nandu spoke.

Why ...he asked disappointed.

She wants to play that's why she is crying ...she spoke.

Trisha began murdering her stuff toys with her tiny hands.

Now she turned towards him.

Manik you here ....Nandu spoke who was equally shocked.

Manik too was shocked.Now how he will face her.

Nandini I need you to check the files and correct me and give as I have early meeting ...Manik spoke.

What at this time ???..she spoke watching at the clock.

It's early in the morning ...Manik lied again.

Okay but where are the files ...Nandu asked.

Ohh God what will I answer now ...he thought.

He saw that Trisha was waving at him to pick her up.

Manik smiled at her and picked her up.

Princess please help me from this Hitler I spoke one lie and now second lie save me princess from this Hitler ...he whispered slowly in Trisha's ear.

Trisha feeling something ticklish started to giggle.

Manik smiled seeing at her.

What did you told her that she is giggling???...Nandu asked in a serious tone.

Nothing ....he replied.

You would have called me then .. she spoke.

I thought it's not nice to disturb you and moreover I was passing so I thought to check it from you ..he spoke again lie and bite his tongue.

Okay then where are the files ...she asked.

All the while Trisha was playing with his tie and Manik was enjoying her antics.

Which files ...he asked paying not attention to Nandu.

What ??? Which files he is asking now ???..He is behaving weird today my head will burst now . .....she thought seeing him busy in his play with baby.

But I must they both look cute while playing ...she thought and smile crept on her face after some many days.

No Nandu control your thoughts ....she stopped her mind from going further.

Pinky ...Nandu called her out.

Yes Mam ....came out Pinky from kitchen.

Take baby inside .......Nandu spoke.

Manik's face fallen listening to her.

Manik give her the baby and can you handle me the files please.....she asked him.

Now he don't have anything to answer her.

What I will tell her that i cane to check upon her ,in what condition I am stuck save me ...he prayed to God.

Manik ....she called him out.

Yes ...came his reply.

Files ...she asked.

Wait I am getting them ...he spoke and was going out holding Trisha in his arms.

Manik....she called him out.

He turned to see her calling.

Can you give the baby to me and get the files.....she asked.

No .....he almost shouted.

What happened why are you freaking out ???....she asked.

He is really behaving unusual today and weird ...she thought.

I mean let her be with me please....he asked her with puppy face and she can't deny him now.
She agreed to him and Manik walked towards parking with Trisha.He was rubbing his nose with her tiny nose and she used to giggle a lot.

Nandu stood watching the duo from far away.

Manik went and unlocked his car.
Seeing the car Trisha started to jump in his arms as she wanted to sit inside.

What you want princess ...he asked her and kissed her cheeks.

Seeing her jumping and wanting to go down he made her sit on the passenger seat and she was busy seeing the stuff in the car.

Ohh God,where is the file now ....he started to search if he would find something at least to hide his lie.

At last he got some file which was not of use and it was not urgent but for know he can manage with it.

He picked up Trisha,kissed her cheeks and happily locking the car started to walk backwards.

I got princess see,till Hitler completes the file we can play with your toys just you and me ...he was happy now and spoke to Trisha who was giggling at him as if she was getting his words.

~

On the other hand,

Dad ,I am unable to find the file .....Aryan shouted on phone whole he was speaking to Dev.

I don't know anything you had to search it anyhow otherwise you have to face the worst side of me.....Dev roared from other side.

Fine Dad....Aryan spoke .

~

Nandu who was checking the files saw that her phone was buzzing with Aryan's number.

She picked it up.

Hello,Nandu .....Aryan spoke.

He had never addressed her Nandu and today he called her Nandu.

Nandu was shocked to the core.

She replied to him as if she had not g it nothing.

Aryan thought for a while was he caught or what so he was going to apologise but Nandu spoke up.

Hello,Sir ....Nandu spoke up.

I read your mail don't worry about the money you will get all assistance from company .. he told her.

Thank you ....She replied to him.

Remember,if you want extra help I am there to help you . ....Aryan spoke up.

No that's not needed .....Nandu replied.

Aryan was going to speak but Nandu hanged up.

What did she think of herself? Can't she speak properly with me ?...Aryan was angry by now.

Aryan's mind went back to his father's thought and he began to work on the file.

****

Target :170 votes

Precap:-

Manik's phone buzzed with Max's number..

Yes,Max ...spoke Manik.

Sir,Nandini Ma'am ....Max spoke.

And earth below Manik's feet slipped listening to him.

Do vote n comment ...

Thanks ...