Season 2: Something Fishy pt 1

Unedited

      Victoria~

1 week later....

12 hours Earlier....

"You have to at least try." I tell Stiles holding the lacrosse stick in my hand throwing the ball into the net quickly not looking at it. "How ? I swear your brother and you are not of this earth." Stiles quickly says causing me to laugh. "Trust me Stiles, my brother is just good and I'm amazing." I say giggling while I take another ball spinning in a circle launching the ball into the net. "Hey !! Sanderson !!!" Turning around I see coach looking at me flabbergasted. "Do you want to play Lacrosse ?" Coach Finstock asks me while I simply shrug. "Sure why not."

"Great come by the locker room later, I have spare equipment and your Jersey waiting for you." He says walking off while I look back at Stiles. "Hey teammate." I say laughing at his facial expression.

———————

"So Allison..." I say trailing off while she looks at me. "Yeah ?"

"Are you and Scott..." looking from him to her she quietly nods and I sigh. "So the secret is still secret ?"

"What secret ?" Allison asks twirling her pencil around while giving me a curious look. "Still dating ?" I say while she stops twirling her pen looking at me. "Yes." She says going back to her school work in the library. "So any plans this weekend ?" I ask her silently finishing my trigonometry equations before looking back up at her. "I can really use a girls weekend, with Lydia as well." I say while she smiles at me nodding.

"Lydia's birthday is next weekend did you not know ?"

"No, no one tells me anything anymore." I say giving Scott a soft glare before Allison laughs causing the librarian to shush her. Apologizing softly she looks at me. "Yeah he doesn't tell me much either."

"I KNOW he's trying to PROTECT us but he has to REALIZE we can take care of OURSELVES." I say adding more emphasis on some words causing his head to turn his eyes glancing at me before looking at Allison. "Scott, I know you can hear me and you know I'm right, I've been working on my abilities and controlling myself, just trust me, better yet trust us we know what we're doing." I say looking from me to Allison then back to Scott.
"I know you can protect yourself, but your both important to me and I have to keep you both safe all of us." He whispers back my ears picking up on every word.

——————

10 hours Earlier......

"Classes are so boring all we've done is take notes." I say to Stiles while we eat our lunch. "I'm craving seafood, raw seafood." I say causing Stiles to stop eating looking at me. "Is it your Siren, or just you ?" He questions getting on his phone looking something up. "There's a seafood place thirty minutes from here." He says causing me to drop my burger on my plate. "Let's go now." I say getting up causing him to spaz quickly looking at me then to Scott. "I didn't mean right now, I meant after school." He says causing me to sit back down. "Oh bummer, okay then." I say taking a sip of my water before getting a bunch of salt packets adding salt in the water bottle before shaking it. Opening the bottle cap I chug the saltwater before stopping catching the wide eyes of my friends. Dropping the empty water bottle on my plate I smiled sheepishly at my friends before a hand slams on the table. "What in the holy hell is that ?" Lydia says causing our heads to turn to a girl I've never met before. "Who is that ?"

"Erica, you missed the day we climbed the rock wall." Stiles says unable to take his eyes off her. Standing up I grab my things and look up the seafood place on my phone. "Guess I'm going to get Seafood, by myself." I say walking off and I roll my eyes when I get nothing from Stiles. "Stopping by the girl I side eye her."

"Just because Derek turned you doesn't mean anything, Erica." Then I'm walking past her out the school doors. Grabbing my keys I unlock my door and slide into the drivers seat. Lifting my shirt I see the bloodied bandage on my left hip. On a swim in the ocean I brushed up against some corral that cut into me. It hasn't healed though. Pulling the bandage off I gasp slightly. "Are those Scales ?" I say touching the scales growing out of my skin softly before looking up at the lacrosse field. "I really want some lobster." I say starting my car pulling out. Looking down at my maps I follow it to my destination. Parking I get out and look up at the restaurant before me.

________

4 hours earlier....

"Miss this is your seventh plate of raw seafood, that can't be good for you by now." My waiter says and I just glare up at him with a piece of raw salmon in my mouth. Chewing quickly I open my mouth. "Bring me more." I say before drinking some of my saltwater.

Another two plates later I'm getting my ticket for my food. $567.98 stares back at me and I'm handing the man my credit card. Bringing me my receipt I look up at him. "I'm going to need: Twelve crab legs, eight lobster tails, raw oysters, Salmon, and shrimp, all raw." I say again so he knows for sure before he comes back. "Here." He says handing me another bill. $125.98 is my total before I'm handing him my credit card again. Waiting for my food my phone begins to ring, Stiles name pops up and I'm ignoring the call. My waiter brings me my food and I tip him $200. Walking out I put all my food into my car before I'm driving towards the preserve.

Sitting in the cool water my tail swishes before me while I dig  into all of the seafood. Moaning at the taste I stop once a hear a twig break. Ignoring it I eat more before I'm all out. "More." I say sinking into the deep pool of the creek before going under in search of more food.