Mondays Suck and Sourwolf P1

unedited

Victoria~

Hearing music ring besides me I sit up from laying on my stomach, hair covering my face, and drool slipping past my lips. Falling back on my stomach I reach out and grab my phone as I look at who is calling me at 4:00a.m. !! Sitting up I answer the phone with a timid hello.

"Victoria sweetie I'm calling you from a burner phone I made it to Australia." My aunt says to me as I yawn sitting up, rubbing the drool off my face. Blowing the hair out of my face I yawn once more before answering. "That's good Aunt Selene." I whisper as I lay back in the bed.

"I'll call you again in four days okay, get back to sleep okay."

"Okay be safe." With that I hang up and lay my phone back on the nightstand. Laying back down I begin to hear noises. Like rocks hitting something like a window. Then suddenly a rock is thrown into my room landing on my carpet. Standing up quickly I dodge the glass in the dark, but end up stepping on a piece.

"Ow Son Of A Bitch!" I shout looking out the window to see Stiles biting his nails then waving at me when I give him a glare. Raising the now broken window I harshly begin to speak. "Stiles it's 4:15 in the morning why are you destroying my house ?!" I shout

"I have news and I can't wait til morning." He replies in turn causes me to roll my eyes harshly. "The spare key is in the flower pot by the front porch steps, and please do be quiet." I say before closing my window and hobbling to my bathroom. Sitting on the toilet seat I try to take out the shard of glass with my tweezers but I can't. Hearing my door open and close softly I see stiles looking around. "In here destroyer." I say with a hiss as I miss the glass again. "I'll grab the vacuum and clean it up." He replies as I roll my eyes. "Your lucky my brother is staying at a friends house and my parents are on call tonight, or you'd be dead." I say as he returns, vacuuming up the glass as good as he can before shutting it off. "First question is, How'd you know where my vacuum was ? And second part of the question is, Why aren't you asleep ?" I ask

"It's not hard to find when everything is labeled in this house, and because I've done research on the hunters." He says coming into the bathroom taking the tweezers from me and whipping the blood away with napkins. Bending down till he's sitting on the floor he brings my foot up to him and examines it. "How are you able to do that ?" Closing my eyes I hiss as he slowly pulls the shard of glass out. Grabbing peroxide he cleans the wound. Feeling the familiar tingling feeling I tell stiles to back up but it's to late. Transforming my tail flops out hitting him in the face. "I'm sorry I say as I slip off the toilet seat falling into the floor laughing. He grins at me and I laugh more as my tail covers his body. Clenching my fist I dry myself off my tan legs laying across his legs and stomach. Unmoving I look at stiles with a raised eyebrow. "So what's the sitch ?" I say as he opens and closes his mouth. "Did you just quote Kim Possible ?" He asks and I raise an eyebrow. "You watch Kim Possible ?"

"Watched, past tense okay on with what I have to tell you." Stiles says as he takes my legs off of him and stands helping me up. "The hunters have been hunting mermaids for centuries, with unique abilities that help either: track, sense, or immobilize." "The abilities vary from generations mostly males have the ability to track, while the women have the other two abilities." Stiles says as I just stare at him.

"Okay back to my prior question how'd you find all of this out ?"

"My dads a cop and I'm a curious person."

"Well Stiles Curiosity killed the cat and your on your way to being that cat." I reply as I tune into a sound downstairs. "Stiles reach over and hand me that katana." I whisper, Stiles giving me a look from me to the sword. "Huh ? You know how to use that ?" Stiles asks and I give him a smile as he looks at me. Handing me the katana I wrap the rope around my chest while reaching behind me stepping back I take out the katana while slicing it down till it's besides me. "Theirs much you don't know about me Stiles." I reply as I open the door and slowly walk downstairs.

"So hot." Stiles mutters under his breath, following after her. Victoria reaches the bottom step and listens. Stiles watches as she steps down to the floor before quickly turning around swinging the sword around and stopping suddenly. "Jesus woman don't take my head off." A male voice replies as Victoria roles her eyes and twists the sword back into its sheath. Crossing her arms she narrows her eyes at the male. "Derek What are you doing here ?" She asks as Derek crosses his arms as well glancing at Stiles before looking back at her. "Scott needs to stay away from Allison." Derek says as I roll my eyes and look at Stiles before looking back at Derek. "We know this already, will he stop ? That's a no." Walking around him Victoria takes the katana off her back and sets it beside the wall. Turning back Stiles and Derek are glaring at each other. "Oh have your pissing contest somewhere else I'm going back to bed." I say heading back up the stairs. "Wait stop !" Derek says quickly as I huff and turn stomping back down the stairs. "What ?" I say as he looks at me.

"Be careful Hunters are here." He replies before turning and leaving out the front door.

"Well this is putting a damper on my life."