Season 2: For the Kill

Unedited-I'm probably going to skip around and end season two in this chapter or the next.

-because season 3 😳

Victoria~

Sitting in detention is not something I'd like to be doing with my time after school. Looking over to Scott and Stiles I glare at them while I see Erica looking at me. "What is it Erica ?" I ask with a glare as she smirks at me. "I wonder what it would be like to kiss Stiles ?" She says back causing me to narrow my eyes and my nails to sharpen before I stab them into her thigh. Leaning closer I push in deeper causing her to hiss. "Sirens don't like to be threatened, so don't threaten me." I say causing my eyes to glow a silver hue before I retract my claws. "Hey Victoria !" I hear a voice whisper shout and I look over to see Matt. Ushering me over I look at Mr. Harris before walking over across the library to Matt. Sitting in the chair next to him I glance up and see Jackson. "Hi Jackson." I say quietly while he just nods giving me a small smile. "Look at the photos I took." Matt says while I look at them. "Wow these are really good." I say as he goes from one to the other. "My portfolio is almost done." He says while I nod looking up at him. "These are really great." I say before I Mr. Harris getting up. We all begin to stand before he stops us. "Oh no you all are not leaving, all these books need to be organized." Huffing I sit back in my seat and glare at his retreating back. "Asshole." I mutter before I stand up grabbing the cart of books and putting them back in their places on the book shelves.

Suddenly a hissing is heard and I turn to see Jackson jumping around the room. Stopping at the chalk board he begins to claw something into the board. Covering my ears I look up as he jumps out the libraries window. "Stay out of my way or I'll kill all of you." I read as I hear a commotion. "Erica !" Stiles shouts holding her. "She's having a seizure !" Allison shouts while I see a passed out Matt on the floor. "Matt ?!" I whisper shout shaking his shoulder. Not getting a response I look up to Scott. "He's out." I say before I look over to Erica and Stiles.

—————————————
"She kissed you Stiles." I say opening my locker. "Okay but I pulled back." He says while I slam my locker shut.

"Before or after she said she's had a crush on you for years ?" I ask him turning on my heels walking down the hall.

——————————————
"You haven't talked to Stiles huh ?" Scott asks me while I lay in his bed. Looking up at him I smile grimly. "Am I being to harsh on him ?" I ask while he looks over to me. "He's my best friend, he's torn up because of this, just talk to him." Scott says while I let my head fall back into his pillow.

"Gerard killed a mermaid, who was looking for me." I say while Scott looks at me. "When ?"
Standing up I walk over to him by his desk. "A couple weeks ago, he sliced her in half Scott." I say to him while I back up grabbing my things. "Where are you going ?" Scott asks while I walk to his door. "An eye for an eye Scott." I tell him before I'm leaving his room. "Victoria no you can't he's dangerous." Scott yells at me grabbing my arm softly stopping me. "Scott he's the enemy." I say pulling my arm away.

—————————————
"Matt killed the woman in the hospital because Jackson wouldn't." Stiles tells his dad while I stand there with Scott. Stiles shows his dad the tapes from the hospital security cameras and all we see is the back of his head. "Wait whose that talking to him ?" I question while Scott looks over at me. "That's my mom." He tells me while Stiles looks at me. "Call your mom, call your mom now !" Stiles says.

"Okay I called Derek." I say while Stiles looks at me. "You called Derek !?" Stiles whisper shouts at me while I cover his mouth with my hand. "Shut up." I say before walking away from him.

—————————————
"Derek is here." I say going to the door opening it I see Derek. Smiling at him it falls when I step back as he falls and Jackson is standing behind him. Stepping back I walk into Stiles who puts me behind him. Matt walks in after Jackson and looks at me. Looking over to Stiles he glares before Stiles starts to sarcastically Bitch him out. Jackson runs up behind him and scratches him. Stiles body grows numb and falls to the floor of the sheriff's office. "Stiles !" I shout running up to him. "Bitch !" Stiles says from the floor while Derek looks at me. "Get him off of me." Nodding I pick Stiles up and move him besides Derek. Looking up Matt has a gun pointed at my head. "Stand over there with Scott." He says while I back up slowly. "Now Matt put the gun down."

———————————//

Looking over to Scott who got shot in the stomach I begin to run over to him before I hear another gunshot. Looking down I see a wound in my chest causing me to sink to the floor. "Matt why ?" I question him while he bends down to my height. "You got in the way, I wanted you for myself but Stiles got to you first. And if I can't have you he won't." Standing back up he looks down at me before suddenly pointing his gun at Ms. McCall. "Please let me help them ?" She says while I begin to choke on my own blood. "What's going on what's happening ?" Stiles shouts while I look over to Scott who looks down at me. "Tell...Tell Stiles I love him." I say while Melissa McCall gets forced into a cell with Sheriff Stilinski.

————————————
Feeling light headed I want to close my eyes. Seeing Scott through blurry eyes he picks me up. "Ahh !" I cry out in a lot of pain. Grabbing my hand he takes my pain away.

"Put her down !" Matt shouts pointing the gun at Scott who looks up at him. "I'm not letting her die." Scott says while Stiles begins to shout. "Die ? Whose going to die Scott ?!"

"It's Victoria, he shot her in the chest."

///////////////
Thought I end it there
Last part to season two is coming soon